Once a pickle...

vickiang
on 12/15/05 9:42 pm - Austin, TX
you can never be a cucumber again. Ain't that the truth! The ads in the paper today are outrageous...don't need a thing, but they make me want to buy anyway! Such a deal, LOL! Foleys is my nemesis. Is this a remnant of those Circus Circus all you can eat barf-ays for $2.95 where I did my damndest to get my $$$ worth? Sick? No wonder the world thinks we're gluttons...a lot of times we are! Me being first in line. I remember when we first came back from Japan 10+ years ago...Henry Weinhard 12 packs were on sale for $4.49 with a $4 rebate. You don't think THAT sent me for a loop? Actually, I do believe that was the start of my real downward spiral, though I had been practicing. Like a lot of women, it took me less than 2 years to go from 0 to 60 with alcohol. Astonishing! Nevertheless, I think exercise today will be a floor routine at home and walking the mall with the kids. They're off from school now for the holidays (love my kids, but must they really give us this extra Friday?) and it will be nice to see all of the decorations w/o the weekend crowd. Ha! How's that for justification! I'll need to put Zoe on alert to watch my behind. Annoying sometimes that my 11 yeard old girl can be such a good policewoman, but it'll come in handy today. Would you believe it if I said a lot of this wanting to shop is probably due to me trying to drop 3 pounds in the next 9 days? Those of you who know what I mean....well, guess we're just pickles! Sweet pickles, though. Vicki
meandpugs
on 12/16/05 6:41 am - valrico, FL
You are so funny!!!!! And I must say I love the way you word your words.. I would too only if I could spell But what the hell I can talk the talk now only need to learn to spell... I bet you thought that I was going to say walk the walk... Cyndee
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 710 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 699 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 922 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1626 views