Lurking?

vickiang
on 1/6/06 3:34 pm - Austin, TX
Well, you know, it's like this. I don't care if you drink, do drugs, eat ho hos up the you you, gamble, shop, smoke like a chimney...pick your nose, peel your nails....however, kick your dog and I'm pissed. People just don't seem to acknowledge how prevalent transferrance is! OK, remove the food. Now what? Post op counseling? NOOOOOO Lifestyle classes? Noooo. OK, so I'm finally a gorgeous, albeit aged cause I'm a slow learner! 5'10" size 8 blonde. Now what? They cut us, tell us what to do nutritionally, and leave us. They don't know. All we have is each other. I don't splay myself for the entertainment of others. I NEED feedback. This is not a solitary venting forum, a blog. I need to know I am not alone. Vicki
rnamy72
on 1/8/06 3:40 am - Jerseyville, IL
Yep, I'm here lurking. I appreciate your daily rambles Feel free to email me anytime! Amy
sminton
on 1/16/06 8:32 pm - Moore, OK
You are definitely NOT alone. s
Apryl
on 1/18/06 11:22 am - TX
Lurker Here.....You are not alone.
Apryl
on 1/18/06 11:22 am - TX
Lurker here.......You are not alone!
ChinahSea
on 1/21/06 9:42 am - Lakewood, WA
Hi, I'm new here - was going to be lurking, but decided to jump right in here. I'm pre-op (band) and worried about my booze and herb. I've 'sort of ' got a handle on it, but when the food is finally gone, I'm worried what the hell is gonna happen?? .... aaakk!! I appreciate reading your posts - thanks!!
vickiang
on 1/22/06 7:52 am - Austin, TX
It is NOT easy. Habits, I don't care if it's smoking, alcohol, even filing your nails, for God's sake, are *****es to break. I haven't been 100% successful, but I am on the path. Post every morning, good or bad because I've been there, and we will do this. You are not a bad person. You just have to break the cycle. Vicki
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 710 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 699 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 922 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1626 views