pot, pills...

meatballiz
on 1/16/06 4:54 am - verona, PA
hello. liz. 25 yrs. old. pittsburgh. former lurker. surgery is next monday. haven't lost any weight like a good girl. still smoking several times a day. pill of choice is xanax. haven't taken any for about 2 1/2 weeks. figured i didn't want to go thru recovery and withdrawl at the same time. wondering how long after i come home till i can smoke again? i'm hoping they don't give me morphine for the pain. has anyone else gotten anything else? morphine. ugh. took it once, never again. how will i be able to get up and walk when i'm on that? it makes me feel like a junkie. stay in one spot and do NOT move!!! anyone got anything to say? please talk to me!
sminton
on 1/16/06 8:31 pm - Moore, OK
Elizabeth: I am in the same boat as you are. I am so worried that I will not be approved because I am a smoker. I decided to quit, then today smoked a bunch more than usual because I decided to quit. Grrr. I do know that you can get a demerol pump instead of morphine. A shot of morphine to get the pain under control, then demerol is what they did with my gall bladder and it worked pretty good. Take something for nausea with it. So, gotta ask, pot? s
meatballiz
on 1/17/06 12:08 am - verona, PA
yep that's what it is. do you only smoke pot or cigarettes as well? i've never smoked a cigarette in my life. i know that's weird for someone who smokes pot several times a day. i even had a hand in turning my gf into a non-smoker! the demerol sounds much better than the morphine. i wouldn't worry too much about not getting approved. what insurance do you have?
Most Active
Recent Topics
For your education and support
Cathy W. · 2 replies · 710 views
Wellbutrin
merlin300 · 2 replies · 699 views
Best Healthcare Center
jungisstephens · 0 replies · 922 views
What triggers your anxiety
danmarc · 2 replies · 1626 views