I need references on the best surgeon in mexico

Tracie J.
on 6/16/11 12:33 pm - deltona, fl
I have to private pay and I don't have $22,000.  Tell me about your experience. I want to get the Sleeve.
Tracie J
NomieRebecca
on 6/16/11 3:07 pm - Lindale, TX
VSG on 09/25/12
I cant speak from experience but from the many many many posts ive read it looks like Dr. Rodriguez has the most experience and ive never seen anyone say anything bad about him. Nothing but rave reviews and thats why ive chosen him to do mine in a few months.

I will be going through the Belite Weight program and the in-house financing person that is my patient facilitator she is telling me the down payment for my gastric sleeve will be between 3-3.5k.

From what ive read on the Belite Weight website, Dr. Rodriguez (aka Dr. Rod) performs the surgeries in 2 different hospitals in Mexico. The first one being Tijuana and the second one is Ciudad Juarez. I'll be going to Juarez since its closer to home in Texas lol

hope this info helps :D 

Tracie J.
on 6/18/11 12:50 pm - deltona, fl
Thanks Doll I will be praying for you!!!!!
Tracie J
lissette88
on 2/20/14 4:05 am - mcfarland , CA

How...much was ur montgly paments how are u now 

walmartian
on 6/17/11 2:38 am
Just click on "mexico forum' at the top of this page and scroll down the threads, there are many about specific surgeons  here. And there are reviews of all of them on the site as well here, click...
www.obesityhelp.com/find/bariatric-surgeon/MEXICO/

"Best" is a matter of opinion, I think most of the MX surgeons we see on this site have fewer complaints than the American ones, and have done many, many more VSG surgeries. I had surgery with Dr Ramos-Kelley
 www.obesityhelp.com/profiles/bariatric-surgeon/dr-jaime-rica rdo-ramos-kelly/
in March and as I say so often on this forum, I could NOT be happier, and I have seen nothing but praise for him--plus he is about half the price of the 'featured' surgeons on this site. (5300 inclusive  for pickup from San Diego, hospital, full bed in your hospital room for your traveling companion, the surgery, 2 days in a nice hotel afterward-$44 for upgrade to a super nice hotel, which I did) The hospital he works out of is not as 'upscale' as the $8000 and up surgeons but is a nice clean and professional small hospital.
if you use the search function on this page and type in "Dr. Kelley" you will see many, many posts from me and many others who loved our experience with him, and so far as I've seen, none involving complications or anything like that. His site lists the surgery at $9500, bu****ch the ads on this site and you can get it for the price i got mine,  heck, call Dr kelley's office and ask, I know they do it for that price, several others have had it done for that since I had mine! (I think the price changed, but no-one changed the website)
or look at  www.alighterme.com/lowest_cost_weight_loss_surgery.html

Tracie J.
on 6/18/11 12:54 pm - deltona, fl
Your an Angel God Bless You
Tracie J
Kimmes
on 6/19/11 1:45 am
Tracie - I second Dr Kelly! You can read about my experience on here www.obesityhelp.com/profiles/bariatric-surgeon/dr-jaime-rica rdo-ramos-kelly/

I could not be happier!

Had VSG on Jan 6, 2011 with Dr. Jaime Ramos-Kelly
Start weight 239.8/Su
rgery Day 217.6/goal:155/Current Weight 144.0  I made it -Goal in less than 10 months

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

baydoll
on 6/19/11 9:15 am - Ottawa, Canada

My VSG was performed by Dr. Jose Antonio Castaneda Cruz in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. I can't say enough about how positive my experience has been. He has quite a following in western Canada and you can check out "Beat the Odds Permanent Weightloss Solutions" for further info. Good luck with your decision. If you want further info from me, please ask!!

Doreen

(deactivated member)
on 6/19/11 11:08 am
I'm third on that vote for Dr. Kelly.  Im three weeks post-op and feel amazing!  The whole experience to mexico and surgery with Dr. kelly and staff was amazing! PM if you have any questions that i can help you out with...I also have a youtube that you can watch 2 weeks post -op with some pictures of tijuana. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9Z4rVKWogk&feature=related

Good Luck,
Jen
Tracie J.
on 6/20/11 12:41 am - deltona, fl
Jennifer we live in the same town. at your convenience can you call me at 407-687-1714. thank you
Tracie J
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 275 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 459 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1068 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1634 views