Surgery buddy for MX. Dr Alamanza

Msbfree
on 7/26/11 2:07 pm - Red Oak, TX
Hello,,

I was wondering if any one  would be going to Mexico for surgery on 08/30/11 ,, My plane arrives in San Diego on 08/29/2011  11:30 pm, even willing to split hotel room,,,,

Jackie00
on 7/27/11 1:58 pm
 I would, but unfortunately I am unable to go until the last week in September
(deactivated member)
on 8/1/11 2:16 pm - Califreakinfornia , CA
Msbfree
on 8/3/11 1:59 pm - Red Oak, TX
Yep, I read that information, as well as so many others remarks,, however, and please I know it may sound like pure disregard, the entry mostly complained about the facility, size and the presence of some ants... I worked in a hospital for several years, and infection control is very difficult. There are alot more things to be worried about in the hospitals in any country. So, after reading some additional post, I will take the advice and take my own sanitizers,, do a iodine or hibiclens to reduce bacteria on my own.. Plus gloves and insist that anyone coming into contact with me take the standard precautions "gloves, and hand washing," I plan to learn to say it in spanish prior to me leaving....

hardtobeme
on 8/5/11 2:08 am
I read all the posts about Dr Alamanza and the Jerusalem Hospital and I decided to go through with my plans to have VGS done anyways. I do understand you get what you pay for but the need for the surgery is stronger than worrying about petty things. My sister was going to go with me but I decided I will go alone so I don't have to worry about another person and just concentrate on me.I have family in California in case there is an emergency.
I have wanted this surgery for over 4 years now. So when I found the Mexican choices I was so happy. My wait is over and in reach.  I am calling Louise today to finalize everything.
I wish you the best Msbfree with your surgery.

Msbfree
on 8/6/11 7:05 am - Red Oak, TX
And for you I wish the same.....

Hopefully we will be able to come back and provide some additional information from our experiences...

hollykim
on 8/11/11 10:07 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
I had the exact same feelings 18 months ago. I say no bugs and everything was SOOOO clean that the smell of the sanitizer in the mop water was almost overwhelming,but they cleaned all the time.

Good luck on your journey and keep us posted.

What surgery?
Holly

hollykim
on 8/11/11 10:09 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
I went thru the same thing 18 months ago,decided to trust mky instincts and everything was fine.

I agree that some postw are mostly whining about things they would have likely whined about in the states too.

Good luck on your journey and keep us posted. what surgery?
Holly

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 322 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 504 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1098 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1674 views