A Thank you and a sorry

Heath23
on 9/28/11 7:31 am
I just wanted to thank everyone one for the information and the help. And to say that I am sorry to have contributed such a turf war over the dr. and coordinators. Being new I had no Idea that you could go directly through the office I know common sense would have told me so but all I saw was the adds for coordinators I just wanted to know who was the most reputable and ppls experieces just to make sure there was no known fraud.I also had no Idea that coordinators were stalking support forums to get in clients if I would have I never would have posted. I also found out that there is a direct wed site and number to Dr. Kellys office. If you would like this info message me and I will give it to you I'm not posting it cuz I don't want to add more bussiness to a support forum then I already have again I am sorry to have contributed to this mess but on the up side I am more wiser and knowlegable so a big thanks to all that helped. Hopefully soon I will be sitting with you guys on the loser bench :)

Jackie00
on 9/28/11 8:32 am
I know dr kellys website is down at the moment, but hey if it worked and you got to talk directly with him that is great. Certainly share the info to my inbox and I can see if it the same contact info I have.

I am more concerned for the patient care and I hope everything goes well for you as it did for me and my sleeve sisters.
Sleeved 15-Sept-2011 HW 294 Pre op weight 285 SW 279 GW 145?
Pre op 6 lbs lost, M1 - 23 lbs M2 - 11 lbs M3 - 12 M4 - 6 M5 -10 M6 -10 M7 -7 M8 - 4 M9 - 4
M10- 4 M11 - 5 M12 - 0

sa82028
on 9/30/11 11:55 am - Canada
There's no need to be sorry, you didn't cause or contribute to the "turf war".  Booking directly through the surgeon is great and all, but for someone new it's almost impossible to know where to turn.  I know when I started my journey, I gogled the surgeon I wanted, found a website for him, and emailed for more info.  That's how I ended up with the patient co-ordinator I had.  I didn't know anything about patient co-ordinators, or any feuds, and when I got an email back from someone other than the surgeon himself I wasn't surprised - of course he doesn't book the surgeries himself, it's his job to operate not answer emails.  I didn't know about the issues until I was actually booked and on my way there!  So no need to apologize.  Some people feel very stongly about their own opinion, that doesn't make them right or wrong everyone's entitled to their opinion.  Personally, I think the best thing to do is work with someone you're comfortable with.  I was totally happy with my co-ordinator.  So do what works best for you!  :-) 
E_Saenz
on 11/30/11 1:47 am - Grand Rapids , MI
VSG on 08/12/15
Hello I have one of my friends that has had the surgery in Piedas Negras with Dr Alvarez and she has convinced me. He is very friendly and nice and a great surgon I am eventually going to him.
good luck
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 304 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 488 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1087 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1656 views