Just emailed my Patient Consent Forms.

terrapin16
on 11/29/11 3:17 am - CO
That is some scary reading.  With all the things that 'could' go wrong, I'm kind of freaking out a little bit.  I still haven't sent in my deposit yet, but am tentatively planning for surgery with Dr. Kelly either Jan 3rd or 4th.  I'm sure it's normal to feel scared after reading stuff like that, but when you think to yourself 'this is optional surgery', you kind of take a step back and re-assess (sp).  I know it's really my only option at this point (in my mind), but I'm just feeling hesitant.  I know I've asked for reassuring words of wisdom before so I don't need them again ;).  Guess I just needed to get some thoughts down on paper/computer screen and out of my head!!!!
Kimmes
on 11/30/11 8:27 pm
You are in good hands with Dr Kelly - I will be one year out on Jan 6th and I am so happy that I did this for myself! I made goal in less than 10 months and really wish I had done this sooner!

Best wishes on your surgery!

Had VSG on Jan 6, 2011 with Dr. Jaime Ramos-Kelly
Start weight 239.8/Su
rgery Day 217.6/goal:155/Current Weight 144.0  I made it -Goal in less than 10 months

LilySlim - Personal pictureLilySlim Weight loss tickers

Emily F.
on 12/4/11 3:02 am
Well, what are the risks if you stay mo? For me, I knew I would have a stoke by the time I was 40 and diabetes by the time I was 30. Sooooooo its really a lesser of two evils. Which future do you take?

I know you hear about people having buyer's remorse. I've never for one second regretted what I did. Not even after my open surgery.
Monique B.
on 2/13/12 11:01 pm
Did you lock in a date yet? Im going to Dr Kelly also
thunderhoofhorses
on 2/15/12 3:38 am - Leavenworth, WA
all of surgeries for WLS have risk. But so does wlalking down the street. I am seeing Dr. Kelly in a month am awaiting my forms.
Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 304 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 488 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1087 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1656 views