Plastic Surgery

TeashaLorna
on 8/7/13 4:25 am - Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada

Has anyone here gone to a Plastic Surgeon in Mexico? I am almost ready and want to hear your stories; what I should look for; what I should expect; basically anything you can tell me.

Thank you so much for your responses.  Lorna

Dr Ponce de Leon Mexico     VSG 4 Jun 12. I lost 57 lbs on my own before having a VSG. This is by far the best thing I have ever done for myself.

Labyrinth
on 8/7/13 6:34 am, edited 8/7/13 6:35 am

Ask your VSG surgeon!  I'm sure you really researched him before opting to have that surgery!  Maybe he would be able to refer someone to you. And you may be eligible for a discount if it's within their "network".... not sure.  But I've asked some of the doctors I've considered for WLS and they've all been able to recommend someone for plastics.  Not sure if they're any good!  But there was still a recommendation!   :)

TeashaLorna
on 8/7/13 8:20 am - Winnipeg Manitoba, Canada

I have a couple of recommendations but I am just wanting to see other peoples experiences.

Dr Ponce de Leon Mexico     VSG 4 Jun 12. I lost 57 lbs on my own before having a VSG. This is by far the best thing I have ever done for myself.

hollykim
on 8/14/13 7:20 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
I will be using Dr. saucers in Mexicalli in December. He has a large following here . Look under groups for his group. Gl

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 291 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 476 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1077 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1646 views