Blog ... week 7

ojosverdes86
on 1/10/16 5:44 pm

Still having problems with taking the vitamins so I decided that today was the day to try some thing else.
I went to wall-greens and bought some women gummys,and, they went down pretty well i even liked the flavor.
I have been getting off my butt and I do go walk even when it is raining.
First i thought how am I going to walk in the rain but some one told me that I not going to melt.
So I felt so stupid. All I was doing was making excuses not to keep up with my daily exercise.
It is just so hard at times that all we can do is just make excuses.
I am on my 7th week and the only real problem is the vitamins and it is nit even a real problem at all.
All I had to do is find some kind of vitamins that worked for me, just like what we half to do when we decide in WLS.
We half to find what works best for our bodies I am so glad that I found the right one for me.
I decided to get the gastric sleeve I was a self payed patient and went to Mexico.
I was scared about Mexico all the stories people tell and they know some one that some thing bad has happen to them because they went to Mexico.
Than I stop and thought to my self all kinds of stuff happen every where we just here more stuff about other countries for the fact that know body wants to admit the us Americans are also bad people and us Americans also do bad ****
So I decided that since I did not have the money to get the WLS in the states I was going to look into getting WLS in Mexico
I found a lot of different doctors in Tijuana and did a whole lot of research on every doctor.
I found really good ones and I found ones that I thought I was not going to like to much.
Than I puled a list up on the doctors that I wanted to do my WLS and one by one went down the list to pick the best one for me.
I decided that Dr.Quinones was perfect because I had read that he was a Proctor for Johnson an Johonson, General for Tijuana Hospital and that he had done residence surgery in the U.S. so that made me feel like I was going to have surgery by a doctor from the U.S.
Their are a lot of good doctors in Mexico and any where we go their will be good and bad.
It is our job to find who is best for us, and I really liked the job that Sergio did on me he s a great doctor.
I had no complications what so ever and I was not in as much pain as some people make it out to be.
It does hurt but it is the gas pain that make us feel uncomfortable.
I had a little heartburn and headaches after words but they went away pretty fast within a week or 2.
I find it so interesting how far I have come, I have lost 35 lbs from the last time I weighed my self.
I am getting down the food pretty well I find it easier to eat or drink warm food and drinks.
I hope some of you like my Blogs but I like to do it for me so a year from now I can go back and read all that I have went through.
I will keep in touch and let you all know how I am doing.

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 308 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 492 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1090 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1660 views