Have seen that not very many post thing here.

ojosverdes86
on 2/18/16 1:26 pm

I just wanted to say that I have noticed that not to many people go on this site but it is a good place to get ino and answers on stuff.

I had surgery and I came out of it really smooth I thought it was going to be a lot harder because I have read some post that make you think twice. So I had to get the nerve to get the surgery in Mexico and take the change or die in the states because I could not afford the surgery. The truth is is this was the best decision that I could have made. I would recommend this surgery to any body even though people say it not for every body but if you have problems on loosing weight their is not any diet that is going to put you to you normal weight.

I am still very new at this but I feel like I had it a long time due to the fact on how much weight I have lost. So if any body get worried about having surgery in Mexico I had a really good experience and I love my doctor he did wonders on me and I would do it again if I had to.  I hope that my posting day to day can help people that have so many problems with weight loss. I will keep up and I do a day to day posting just to try to inspire people like so many did to me.

leslielu86
on 2/27/16 12:28 pm
VSG on 04/04/16

I am looking at Mexico myself.  May I ask who you used?  I will get no help from my insurance and cannot afford the fees in the states.

It's not about losing weight.....it's about gaining confidence too.  It's not about shrinking in size, it's about growing in strength

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 314 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 498 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1096 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1671 views