Amazed how I look.

ojosverdes86
on 3/10/16 12:23 pm

So I finally got to a stage where I just could not hang around in my P.JS I had to go and get cloths due to the fact that my P.JS just would not fit me with a belt or nothing. So I went to ROSS and bout a few things. I was over whelmed on the cloths that could actually fit me.

I the better thing was that the cloths did not look like tablecloths any more I actually found some cute cloths. So I went home thinking How are these cloths gong to look on me,mind you I went from a size 15 and now down to a ten.So I got to the house a rushed to my bedroom to try on my new cloths. I put the first outfit on and looked in the mirror and a tear came to my eye. I never had thought of the day that I would be able to put on a size 10 and a large blouse. I looked amazing and I just had to go show all my family what i looked like 10 years ago. I even felt so good about my self that I painted my face and did up my hair. It is so amazing just to see the differences so fast and you change right  before you own eyes. Like I said I went from the two hundreds to the one hundreds I am happy and I am starting to think that I look sexy and hot well that how I feel any way. This surgery that I decided to was going to be the best thing for me well I was so right. I had surgery on November 11 and I have lost 40 LBS so far..... YES.....

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 313 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 497 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1096 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1670 views