I have lost so much weight at this point.

ojosverdes86
on 3/21/16 12:38 pm

I am now four months out and looking great I have lost 50 lbs already can you believe that I would have never though in four months I was going to loos 50 lbs hhhoooooowww . I am loving how I look feel I am able to do so much now then I ever was. I can now run hick swim I am able to do so much I know that after just four months I am doing the thing that I should be doing in about a year but my body is all up for it. CRAZY. I never thought that my body was going to let me do the thing that I can do just after four months. Yes. I had surgery in Mexico Tijuana in Pompeii surgical with Dr,Quinones he likes people to call him Dr,Q and I recommend him to any body looking to have surgery in Tijuana.

hollykim
on 3/23/16 8:26 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On March 21, 2016 at 7:38 PM Pacific Time, ojosverdes86 wrote:

I am now four months out and looking great I have lost 50 lbs already can you believe that I would have never though in four months I was going to loos 50 lbs hhhoooooowww . I am loving how I look feel I am able to do so much now then I ever was. I can now run hick swim I am able to do so much I know that after just four months I am doing the thing that I should be doing in about a year but my body is all up for it. CRAZY. I never thought that my body was going to let me do the thing that I can do just after four months. Yes. I had surgery in Mexico Tijuana in Pompeii surgical with Dr,Quinones he likes people to call him Dr,Q and I recommend him to any body looking to have surgery in Tijuana.

you mention his info nearly every timr you post. You must be getting kickbacks from him

ojosverdes86
on 3/23/16 1:27 pm

I really do not even know what you mean about kickbacks.... But if you are trying to be offensive then you are wrong I just think that every body should know what a good doctor this man is he deserves it. He did a great job on me and I am thankful for that. So if you think that I should not talk so much about this man then maybe you should stop reading my post if all I do is talk about him. I think people should know a good doctor that is all. And if you did not mean any thing offensive by saying I get kickback then I am sorry for writing this to you. I wonder if you had a good experiences with you doctor. Was he a good doctor? And if so I think you should also talk about what a good journey have had due to you doctor so people can know about a another good doctor. A lot of new people come on these forum all the time and want to here the up and downs, and not only that they also want to here about good doctors. So that is why I like to talk about my journey and not only that I also like to talk about what a great doctor I had choosing. So sorry if I have came off aggressive or not but I just do not know what you mean by kickback,if you could explain what you meant I would like that very much. I am not a mean person but I do not like people coming in to my posts just to offend me. But I am sorry if I have said something wrong to you that you do not like. And if kickback does not mean nothing wrong I am so so so so sooooory pleas forgive me.

hollykim
on 3/23/16 2:21 pm - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On March 23, 2016 at 8:27 PM Pacific Time, ojosverdes86 wrote:

I really do not even know what you mean about kickbacks.... But if you are trying to be offensive then you are wrong I just think that every body should know what a good doctor this man is he deserves it. He did a great job on me and I am thankful for that. So if you think that I should not talk so much about this man then maybe you should stop reading my post if all I do is talk about him. I think people should know a good doctor that is all. And if you did not mean any thing offensive by saying I get kickback then I am sorry for writing this to you. I wonder if you had a good experiences with you doctor. Was he a good doctor? And if so I think you should also talk about what a good journey have had due to you doctor so people can know about a another good doctor. A lot of new people come on these forum all the time and want to here the up and downs, and not only that they also want to here about good doctors. So that is why I like to talk about my journey and not only that I also like to talk about what a great doctor I had choosing. So sorry if I have came off aggressive or not but I just do not know what you mean by kickback,if you could explain what you meant I would like that very much. I am not a mean person but I do not like people coming in to my posts just to offend me. But I am sorry if I have said something wrong to you that you do not like. And if kickback does not mean nothing wrong I am so so so so sooooory pleas forgive me.

if you don't know what a kickback is,why would you think it was offensive? But to clarify,a kickback is getting paid by the surgeon to advertise for him onthe forums. 

There is a whole section where ppl rate their surgeons. 

I read a vRiety of post,but might start skipping yours. Also, this is not your post. It is a public forum and every one who cares to can post on it. Once you click the send button,it becomes the property of OH. 

So,please don't tell me where I may or may not read or post.

ojosverdes86
on 3/23/16 4:03 pm

I thought that is what you were saying and that is why I took it offensive but now that you have mad your self clear now I know that indeed it was a insult. Now on the other hand I know this forum is everybody's not mine I just said what I posted now like you said yourself this is for everybody and it is also to expresses how we feel and what we are going through....RIGHT... and if I want to talk about how good of doctor I had that is up to me not up to you to make your mind saying that I must getting KICKBACK. You should not judge people that is wrong and it is worse when you say some thing that had nothing to do with what you think I may be getting. So to CLARIFY... I do not get kickbacks so you must feel like a fool. And I really do not care if you read over MY POST yes my post because I write them. And another thing you sure know a lot about that the post are property of OH I do not even know what the hell is OH. and when we register here it  we have to agree not to say offensive thing and you did just that. So have a nice day and do not JUDGE people you do not even know F.Y.I

hollykim
on 3/23/16 4:30 pm - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On March 23, 2016 at 11:03 PM Pacific Time, ojosverdes86 wrote:

I thought that is what you were saying and that is why I took it offensive but now that you have mad your self clear now I know that indeed it was a insult. Now on the other hand I know this forum is everybody's not mine I just said what I posted now like you said yourself this is for everybody and it is also to expresses how we feel and what we are going through....RIGHT... and if I want to talk about how good of doctor I had that is up to me not up to you to make your mind saying that I must getting KICKBACK. You should not judge people that is wrong and it is worse when you say some thing that had nothing to do with what you think I may be getting. So to CLARIFY... I do not get kickbacks so you must feel like a fool. And I really do not care if you read over MY POST yes my post because I write them. And another thing you sure know a lot about that the post are property of OH I do not even know what the hell is OH. and when we register here it  we have to agree not to say offensive thing and you did just that. So have a nice day and do not JUDGE people you do not even know F.Y.I

it was an honest question. OH is the name of this board Obesity Help. You need to brush up on your rules and Terms of Service for the board before you go saying things you know nothing about. 

I don't feel like a fool. At least I know what is going on and how to use this board. I said nothing offensive,you just took it that way and that is your problem.

ojosverdes86
on 3/23/16 4:53 pm

Well I think that if I got kickback from any doctor I would know about the board rules and terms dont you think. You should think about that. And yes if I took it like that it is my problem and if I was getting kickbacks dont you think that would also be my problem as well? Go figure you just do not make any sense and you eat your own words Sorry if you take it offensive and if you do that is how you took it... 

hollykim
on 3/24/16 11:15 am - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On March 23, 2016 at 11:53 PM Pacific Time, ojosverdes86 wrote:

Well I think that if I got kickback from any doctor I would know about the board rules and terms dont you think. You should think about that. And yes if I took it like that it is my problem and if I was getting kickbacks dont you think that would also be my problem as well? Go figure you just do not make any sense and you eat your own words Sorry if you take it offensive and if you do that is how you took it... 

Surgeons don't own this board but they have no problem asking ppl to advertise freely on it. it. It is against the TOS, which is Terms of Service  for the board.  You account could be moderated if someone reports you for advertising. 

Many ppl are offended by advertising. 

It is a waste of my time to try to explain how message boards work to someone who doesn't have a clue.

Whatever.

ojosverdes86
on 3/24/16 12:14 pm

Well you can report what you want because the board as you say can not boot me off or can but have no reason to do so because I do not get KICKBACK as you say and I just do not want to keep wasting my time fighting with you for no reason. I do not know you and you do not know me. So feel free to do what you want and hope it works out for you. I dout that they are going to take me off just for talking about what a good doctor I had. That is what this is for and to talk freely about their up and down. So FEEL FREE TO DO WHAT YOU WANT. And until then please do not write be back. You are felling up my emails with pointless post thanks and have a good day.

hollykim
on 3/24/16 6:38 pm - Nashville, TN
Revision on 03/18/15
On March 24, 2016 at 7:14 PM Pacific Time, ojosverdes86 wrote:

Well you can report what you want because the board as you say can not boot me off or can but have no reason to do so because I do not get KICKBACK as you say and I just do not want to keep wasting my time fighting with you for no reason. I do not know you and you do not know me. So feel free to do what you want and hope it works out for you. I dout that they are going to take me off just for talking about what a good doctor I had. That is what this is for and to talk freely about their up and down. So FEEL FREE TO DO WHAT YOU WANT. And until then please do not write be back. You are felling up my emails with pointless post thanks and have a good day.

please don't tell me what to do

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 313 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 497 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1096 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1670 views