http://www.obesityhelp.com/shared/images/smiley/msn/ HAS ANY BODY BEEN...

ojosverdes86
on 3/23/16 4:14 pm

I hop this has not happen to anybody else but I had been offended today by some lady judging me. She says that because I wrote so much about my doctor I must be getting kickback witch I did not know what means until I wrote her back. I did have a idea of what she was saying and I had to tell her off as mean as it seem. And I just wanted other to watch out for this women. She does not know nothing about me and she is judging me. I did believe that this forum was to be supporting but guess not. I had to let here know that if I always talk about my doctor that is up to me not up to her to tell me what I can and can not post. I think that that is what this forum is for to talk about our expediences and if we liked or disliked our doctor. Even if I had a bad experiences I would talk about that to just so people can be aware of that doctor. Now I can see why not many people talk about their true felling. To me that is said because we have our freedom of speech.

leslielu86
on 3/31/16 9:25 am
VSG on 04/04/16

I saw your post earlier and I too thought she was being aggressive.  Just let it go, some people aren't happy unless they are making somebody else miserable.  I appreciate your references to Dr. Q, I'm seeing him next Monday.....scared but excited.

Keep up the good work!

It's not about losing weight.....it's about gaining confidence too.  It's not about shrinking in size, it's about growing in strength

cici123
on 5/24/16 4:43 pm
Ashley.Victoria
on 5/5/16 1:41 pm

I saw your post and her response. I did comment on her response to yours. She is a bit tactless with her response and ASSUMED to know the truth. 

I have read her posts all over these forums and she never has anything positive to say to anyone. Old lady, bitter, and bored. 

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 308 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 492 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1090 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1660 views