The day is here

fruitsnaks
on 5/9/16 1:26 pm

Finally going in for surgery. The day has came and I'm so excited that the journey is just about to began. I hope I have a lot of good stuff to talk about but I do know I will have my good day and bad. i hope their will be more good then bad, but I'm looking forward to start getting healthy. I want to be able to do the stuff I was never able to do with my kids. I would love to be able to take them to the park and be able to run play ball ect. Not sure how well I will cope with the pain of the surgery but hopefully it will be just pressure that I feel and not to much pain.

January Y.
on 5/9/16 8:11 pm - AK
Mini Gastric Bypass on 06/14/16

Good luck to you!! 

tiga
on 5/16/16 6:42 pm

How are you feeling? I am going  in 2 weeks.  This is my first day of the preop diet. Any tips you can give?

fruitsnaks
on 5/20/16 1:08 pm

Just follow you pre op to a T. You will be just fine the first day are hard due to head hunger but it will go away before you know it. Hope that everything works for you I had a really good experience with my doctor and had surgery in Mexico In Pompeii surgical.

Doctor Quinones was a great guy and very helpful to all my questions. He treated me like fam and the nurses were always their to see if I needed anything.

Most Active
Recent Topics
My journey
AbiM · 0 replies · 324 views
Mexico said NO
waarce · 0 replies · 505 views
Dr. Alvarez, Endobariatrics
msmith434343 · 0 replies · 1101 views
Surgery at Pompeii Surgical?
JCler97080 · 4 replies · 1678 views