Coffee Redux

steve D.
on 9/30/11 5:15 am - West Fargo, ND
Had fun last night.  Welcome to Kelly and Joann and Mike (spelling?)  Kelly (not the new Kelly, the mean Kelly)  and Steph made fun of me as usual.  That's ok, when I snap, I won't spare them. LOL.  I learn something new every time I go.  This time I learned that I have not been to support group in a while.  Silly Me.

Oh well.  Our next coffee will be the 3rd Monday of October at Luna (Looney) Coffee at 6:00 PM.  Hope to have a good crowd again.

Steve

Kelly_DeAnn
on 9/30/11 1:03 pm - ND
How do you know that I am not the "mean" Kelly??
I am so glad to meet you all.  I had a good time also.  Thanks.  Looking forward to the next one.
Kelly

Kelly DeAnn Dougherty
tinkerbell025
on 10/1/11 12:30 pm - Fargo, ND
Oh Steve you silly man. I am the angel of the group! I really enjoyed coffee clutching the other night too and loved the turn out. Looking forward to the next and if need be we can always have yet another date, why limit ourselves to once a month lol Steve if we stop picking on you..brgin to worry and if we are picking on you we are leaving some other poor soul alone.

Kelly
Maintaining! Start weight 257,Current weight 122,Loss of 135# and 114 inches,Size 22-24W now size 4 to 0 (zero),Healthy life=Priceless

www.onetruemedia.com/shared
steve D.
on 10/3/11 12:37 am - West Fargo, ND
Yeah, I think we could do more than once a month for those that cannot make Mondays.  Not everyone has to show, but we are getting enough people coming that twice a month is not unrealistic.

If you you did not have me to pick on Kelly, you would just pick on  Curt(sp) more.  So in a way, I am helping out.  LOL

Steve

Kelly_DeAnn
on 10/3/11 1:56 am - ND
I would go twice a month. My schedule is different every week and I would love a second chance to see you all in case I work on the day we picked originally.
Most Active
Recent Topics