Me & People Magazine &Today Show!

wmcconk
on 1/3/12 2:41 pm, edited 1/3/12 2:42 pm - Fircrest, WA
Hi there! I don't post here very often anymore, mainly because I'm very busy. But I just wanted to share that I'm featured in the current "Half-Their-Weight" People Magazine. (page 93)

I've posted on and off here over the last 5+ years as I've been losing my weight. I just want everyone here to know that losing the weight without surgery is possible. I've lost 302 lbs. and life is so different now. Maintenance has definitely brought new challenges, but my committment to a healthy, active life stays strong!

You can read more about my journey at
www.freewebs.com/infectiouslaughter
(there's a scan of my story on my website)

Also, I'll be on the Today Show Friday, Jan. 6th during the Hoda & Kathy Lee hour!

~Wendy

I lost my weight with Weight Watcher's & Zumba. I've lost 302 lbs. You can visit my weight loss website at www.freewebs.com/infectiouslaughter
I'll be in the Jan. 2012 issue of People Magazine's "Half Their Weight" issue!!

chellelynn3
on 1/5/12 1:22 am - san bernardino, CA
so cool Wendy! congrats!
chellelynn3
on 1/11/12 9:27 am - san bernardino, CA
how did the today show go? what was the experience like?

Michelle Hendrickson Holistic Health Coach http://www.gracioushealth.net

tj150
on 1/13/12 1:00 am
I saw you on the Today show and in the People Magazine. Way Cool!!! You can be very proud of yourself and all that you have accomplished!!
DeeAnnM
on 1/16/12 5:07 am
Wow! Congratulations.

ChelleJM
on 2/10/12 12:24 am
Very Cool!  Congratulations on all of your hard work!

Beachteach
on 3/3/12 10:38 pm - VA
 You are an inspiration! I'm at the point of either starting WW or waiting a year for WLS. 
wmcconk
on 4/14/12 8:20 am - Fircrest, WA
Thank you! The experience was awesome. I got to go with some friends of mine and we had a blast running around taking tons of pictures in NYC! My interview was with Hoda and Kathie Lee but I also got to be on NY Live and meet Jillian Michaels!! I posted a picture of me with Jillian on my page. I'll come back and post the links to the interviews in a bit!

I lost my weight with Weight Watcher's & Zumba. I've lost 302 lbs. You can visit my weight loss website at www.freewebs.com/infectiouslaughter

wmcconk
on 4/15/12 6:11 am - Fircrest, WA

Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 355 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 479 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 687 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 904 views