Friday "weekend" goal setting

DebColCam
on 8/3/12 1:09 am - Canada
Hello friends. Another long hot weekend ahead. Still find weekends most challenging but I have had a couple of really good days! Since coming off of the 1 diabetes med I have had to really pay attention to what I put in my mouth. I am practicing mindful eating now. I ask myself if what I am eating will spike my blood sugar before I take a bite. My meal planning has improved over the past couple of days. Trying to keep healthy choices stocked and ready to eat! My goal for the weekend is to keep doing what I have been doing. How are you all doing? Any special plans or goals for the weekend? Deb

5 yrs of research Starting for the second time...Referral Sept 28/17. Orientation Guelph Sept 28/17. Nurse Oct 10/17. Dietician & Social worker Nov. 21/17

(deactivated member)
on 8/3/12 3:02 am - Canada
Good for you for being off one of your diabetes medications! That is great...and what a perfect motivator to watch what you are eating.

Meal planning and sticking to it are the goals for the weekend for me. It helps that I am tracking everything over on MyFitnessPal (even my gum...all 5 calories per piece!).

Enjoy the long weekend!

Tammy
DebColCam
on 8/3/12 4:42 am - Canada
Tks for your post Tammy have great weekend!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 361 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 488 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 693 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 910 views