NSV's a****er park today

(deactivated member)
on 9/1/12 3:08 pm - Canada

We joined some family and friends at the Calypso water park just outside of Ottawa today. It was my first time going there. My only previous water park experience was at Wonderland where I had only gone in the lazy river and wave pool (climbing up stairs to slides was too much for me).

I am proud to share that I did several water slides and climbed many stairs WITHOUT stopping. Hubby (who has also lost 30 pounds while supporting my efforts) also found it much easier than previous times. I also got brave enough to try some "moderate" level slides. Not bad for this chicken!

My other NSV was in the wave pool. Turns out my tankini bottoms are a little too big and the full size bottoms became bikinis after several waves (easily fixed without others seeing...except once...waves stopped and I was in thigh deep water...tummy and midriff exposed). And my tankini top was loose like a t-shirt instead of skin tight. Wardrobe malfunctions that I don't mind!

And I had my weekly treat and the end of our visit in the form of a small soft serve twist cone. With all the exercise today, I ate that without a single ounce of guilt.

DebColCam
on 9/1/12 8:28 pm - Canada
Fantastic NsV Tammy. Sounds like you had fun today. Enjoy the rest of the weekend. My NSV has been no 2am night eating for past few nights. And my blood sugar comes down noticably after I've been to curves. I had an ice cream treat tonight too. My new food plan has no forbidden foods. Just got to count them in. And only once a week. My fitness pal has been helpful this past week.
(deactivated member)
on 9/2/12 4:06 am - Canada
Good for you for not having the 2am snacks! That's awesome that you have noticed an improvement in blood sugar with exercise at Curves. Keep up the great work!
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 369 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 495 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 702 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 920 views