C'mon Folks! Join in our conversations!

(deactivated member)
on 9/7/12 4:07 am - Canada
Hi Everyone!

I notice we have about 20-30 views of our comments on Hump Day Weigh Ins but it's only me and Deb who are chatting/posting. GardeningGal didn't comment this week but she is recovering from her surgery (sending healing thoughts...and best wishes on your journey).

Don't be shy...come in and say hi. If you don't want to put in your weight and "put yourself out there", that's okay. I could not have done that a year ago. I was too embarrassed/ashamed/ surprised at the number I saw on the scale.

I'm looking forward to seeing/meeting more of you on here.

Tammy
DebColCam
on 9/8/12 7:06 am - Canada
I am really looking forward to meeting and chatting with you too. This is a great place to learn and get support. We would really like to see more posting. Just saying hi or asking questions. There must be more OHers looking for non surgical support and ideas. Looking forward to welcoming you, supporting you, and chatting!
Pura Vida
on 9/10/12 9:46 pm - Costa Rica
Welcome, Jess! 

Looking forward to you joining our conversations. Comments, questions, observations...that really helps. We're not experts either...just support for each other with our ongoing battle with our weight. I am finishing up an amazing program at the Ottawa Civic hospital so I do have some tips from the behaviourist and dietitian. A big part of our group is the group itself. Talking with others about their struggles/challenges/successes makes the journey easier and more enjoyable.

Tammy
jess_77
on 9/10/12 8:29 pm - ND
Well I just decided to not do the gastric bypass surgery so I am here looking for support so I will be checking in to get more info and will comment if I have any input, but I am new so not sure I can be much help :)
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 361 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 488 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 693 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 910 views