Day 4

wc4ever2000
on 9/18/12 12:14 pm
Hey All,

So this is Day 4 of optifast and I am so tired. Is anyone else exhausted? I was excited to start the Optifast 900 but now it seems like it is a lot harder than I thought!
(deactivated member)
on 9/18/12 3:29 pm - Canada
Hi there...you found us!

We were forewarned that we may notice tiredness during the early weeks of Optifast. Be sure to bring that up at your class next week at WMC. It will get easier and you will start to feel better once your body gets in to ketosis. And don't forget to drink your water!

How are you finding the Optifast? Are you mixing anything with it or doing it straight?

Out of curiosity, who are your dietation and behaviourist for your classes? I have Chris as dietitian and Cathy for behaviour (she really "gets it").

Tammy
wc4ever2000
on 9/19/12 6:21 am

I am so happy I did find you guys!!!!

I drink A LOT of water I don't think I have ever drank as much water in my life lol!

The Optifast isn't that bad - my husband did it last year so I knew what to expect. I am mixing it with a lot of different things - da vinci coffee flavourings the sugar free calorie free ones and the lorann ice cream flavoring the sugar free and calorie free too and diet pop and Ice.

This may be a stupid question/idea but did you ever think or boiling water and putting spice in it and eating it like soup??? I thought of it with the cold days coming but I didn't know if that would make it worse or not :( Any ideas or feed back?

The behaviourist is Matt and I think dietician is Michell (I may be wrong my book isn't with me) 

What week are you on?

Do you have any tips or tricks?

Big_blue_eyes
on 9/18/12 5:20 pm - Canada
Hi

Are you taking a multi-vitamin and Vitamin D?  In our classes they really stressed making sure you took the vitamin D to help combat the tiredness.  It will get better and easier.  By the time you are finished the 12 weeks you will actually think that staying on the shakes is easiest thing to do.

Winifred
wc4ever2000
on 9/19/12 6:22 am
Hi,

No I am not taking vitamin D - I will bring that up at group this week!

Ali
DebColCam
on 9/19/12 12:08 pm - Canada
Hi Ali welcome to the Forum! Glad you found us too. Hang in there with the tiredness. I take vitamin d everyday as recommended by my PCP. Check into it and maybe give it a try. Deb
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 367 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 494 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 700 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 918 views