what is it about weekend?

Big_blue_eyes
on 9/29/12 5:58 am - Canada
Why are weekends so much harder than during the week?  I've been busy doing things but it seems everytime I pass by the kitchen all I can think about is something to snack on.  I don't think I can drink anymore water.

I have to cook this afternoon because I have meals planned for next week that need to be done today.  My schedule for next week is pretty busy not to mention next weekend is Thanksgiving.  I sometimes think the shorter days and cooler weather send my body into hibernation mode.

I have some shopping to do too but I don't want to go the mall because of all the temptations (given the current mood I'm in).

arrrrgghhhh

Winifred
DebColCam
on 9/29/12 6:16 am - Canada
Hi Win, I have my most difficult times in the weekends too. Seems I get hungrier on Fridays and it sticks around until Mondays. I think it's head hunger, change
In routine & sometimes boredom for me. Or it's the I'll start my diet on Monday mentality. Also most social activities are on weekends and time with others usually = food. I had to shop today and I swear I could hear the pumpkin pies calling out take me home and eat me. Lol lol I left those pies on their shelf and treated myself to a pricey bag if cortland apples (my fav) instead. Hang in there Blue I will be thinking of you! Treat yourself to a fav healthy item. Deb
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 367 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 494 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 700 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 918 views