Monday Update

DebColCam
on 11/5/12 11:35 am - Canada
Hi all, had a busy week. Survived my colonoscopy last Mon. And met with an endocrinologist today. Overall feed bk is that I am very healthy fir someone who has been feeling sick for the past year. All my numbers from my labs came bk excellent this time. My diabetes is very well controlled and thyroid function is bk in the normal range. He says I will most likely develop hypothyroidism in the future because I have had low thyroid that continues yo correct itself. No treatment at this time. Going to have more tests done and see him again Dec 3. Asked him his opion on WLS for me and he thinks I am too healthy to permanently alter my body and my life. His suggestion is to try to lose 5-10% of my current weight. Too healthy! I guess I can count that as an NSV. Lol lol How are you all doing? Any new goals for the coming week? Deb
Supergirl7877
on 11/5/12 12:31 pm
Hi deb. it sounds like being too health is a good thing sometimes. I keep being refered to as the 'natural loser' recently and it feels pretty darn good. My goal this week is to survive my tummy tuck, thigh lift, and breast lift/augmentation tomorrow and then get as far on the road to recovery as I can.

Keep up the good work. You must be doing something right!!!
(deactivated member)
on 11/5/12 7:57 pm - Canada

Supergirl - Good luck with your surgery...will be thinking of you. Let us know when you can how you are doing.

Deb - Sounds pretty positive from the doctors...healthy is a wonderful diagnosis!

Now that the darn Halloween candy is out of the house I can get back on track this week. My willpower finally cracked.

brock2006
on 11/5/12 10:58 pm

Sounds like you are G2G, lab wise.  Hopefully the FEELING matches the BLOOD soon enough.  Feeling ill is the pits.  And for a year no less.  Good luck!

DebColCam
on 11/5/12 11:57 pm - Canada
Good morning all it's great to read everyone's post. Supergirl speedy recovery for you! Keep us posted. Hey Tammy thank goodness Halloween is over. And Brock thanks for your kind words. It is great to see posters checking in! I hope you all have a healthy week! Deb
Supergirl7877
on 11/7/12 7:50 am
I am home. Very sore. But doing alright. I hav never had surgery so this is new to me....so sore . No pain no gain, huh??
(deactivated member)
on 11/7/12 7:42 pm - Canada

Glad you are home safe and sound. I have been thinking about you all week. Don't be afraid to take your pain meds...easier to get better when you are not fighting the pain.

Supergirl7877
on 11/7/12 8:10 pm
. I am not in horrible pain. I have taken the meds every 4 hours. I am just uncomfortable. Thank you for thinking of me. It blows my mind that I made it this far.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 367 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 494 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 700 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 918 views