Sleepy board! Hump day weigh in or check in Dec 5

DebColCam
on 12/5/12 12:34 am - Canada
Hi all, how have you all been? This board has been way too quiet for over a week now. Hope everyone is doing OK.

Today's weight. 250.4 lbs
It has increased since staring new medication regime. But I am feeling so much better so I am not letting the #s get to me! I have been more active been sleeping better and my fibromyalgia pain is more controlled. So life can actually be good even with a couple pounds increased. Now I would love to see it go down again, but not letting it control my moods.
chellelynn3
on 12/5/12 2:58 am - san bernardino, CA

Doing well over here, busy with the holiday prep, trying out new gluten free recipes, getting school work done and meeting with clients for my health coaching business.... Went on a lovely walk this morning and am really enjoying the weather right now, in the low 70's crisp clear blue skies!  I have not weighed myself for a while, I don't know when I will again..... I can tell from how I feel that I have not lost anymore weight though! 

Curious Deb about your fibro, have you ever considered going gluten free? I have a friend who has fibro and she has gotten off all gluten and it has really helped her. Just a thought 

Michelle Hendrickson Holistic Health Coach http://www.gracioushealth.net

DebColCam
on 12/5/12 4:56 am - Canada
Hi Chell, I have tried to go wheat/gluten free many times, and I does help but I find it incredibly hard to stick with. I am prepping myself to try again after my Bday which is Jan 5. There is no point trying now because of up coming holidays. My personal goal is to just maintain through these next 3+ weeks. I managed to get through last Christmas without gain. Hoping to do the same this season. Sugar and Gluten really increase the pain. I recently started taking a supplement called Moducare that I feel has really helped with my overall health. More energy + sleeping so much better. Deb
chellelynn3
on 12/5/12 1:02 pm - san bernardino, CA

gluten free can be challenging! I agree! Let me know if you would like any help there via recipes and or encouragement! I have not heard of the moducare is it a natural supplement? As you know I do health coaching and I also see a naturopath Dr. for my own medical needs, she has put me on a few different supplements and one that has made a huge difference for me was magnesium, I was deffinatley deficient there and I didn't even know it! Also I was having issues with my thyroid (cysts and nodules) and found out that was from an iodine deficiency so I have started to supplement with that. I made some gluten free cookies for the family yesterday and want to keep experimenting with more! Let me know if you want any recipes!

Michelle Hendrickson Holistic Health Coach http://www.gracioushealth.net

Supergirl7877
on 12/6/12 1:50 am
I am doing much better! One seroma is gone and the other two are clearing up. The family had a horrible cold over Thanksgiving but thankfully we are all over it. I am also on day 6 back to work, however, it has not been consecutive. We made two trips to the surgeon last week and one this week. God willing we are done until January! Oh!!!!! I get to run this weekend...limited to one mile but I get to run!!!!!!

I am glad that you are not letting the scale rule your mood. You are so much more than that number!! It has taken me a very long time to figure that out. Those whole really love me, love me no matter what the number is nor what my food choices are.

I was 140.2. I still have some crazy swelling though! They removed over 7 lbs of skin...added a few in breasts but I haven't seen that loss yet...
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 355 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 479 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 687 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 904 views