I LOVE THIS DIET

ednalewis
on 8/16/17 6:51 pm - stockton, CA

Hello my name is Edna And I have been over weight most of my teenage and adult life...I have been on all diets I had Gastric bypass in 1979.

When I had gastric bypass in 1979 My husband at that time wanted me to get skinny he always made

Remarks Thank God he left me. but the surgery did not work because it was one of surgeries that was new.

i was in the hospital for 4 weeks.

and then I was going to be Released I asked the doctor what can I eat when I got home he said anything.

so when I went home I ate """"pork Fried Rice..And I could not hold it in...then my staples came a loose

and that was the end of being skinny...but I'm new to the form but not on OBESITY HELP. I have made a lot of mistakes on my diets mostly because I was HUNGRY>And STRESS.

I'M ON A 1599 CALORIES INTAKE

I give me this number because I have room after my meals.for a snack or 2..and NOT stress because Real Diets Do not work

this calorie intake will be for the rest of my life...Because I know that OBESITY IS A SICKNESS JUST LIKE CANCER You can die....or you can live and live healthy... I'm Hoping for friends and support..Everyone have a Bless day. I'm 61 years old and I want to live 80+

WHAT I NEED MOST IS NEW FRIENDS AND SUPPORT LEFT BEFORE BECAUSE I WAS DENIED GASTRIC BYPASS BUT I;M STILL HOPING AND IS WAITING ON GOD'S APPROVAL

Helsey
on 8/17/17 11:36 am

Hi, Edna!

Yeah I'm 65. We still got a few good years left!

MarianneJ54
on 11/20/17 11:26 am - MO
May I ask what kind of diet plan are you on?
Most Active
Recent Topics
Hello
sele444 · 0 replies · 344 views
Here's how to lose 5 Pounds a Day!
Siam · 0 replies · 470 views
Hi all
Traleen · 1 replies · 677 views
Plant Based
ebonymc2 · 1 replies · 893 views