Ordering Vitamins in Canada??

Frostbite25
on 4/17/11 6:40 am
Good Afternoon all,

I will be moving to Ottawa, Ontario May 2012 or around that time depending on how fast I can get employed hehe!.. I had my DS in NY last month and I am curious where you order Vitamins from once I am in Canada. I was checking Vitalady's website and was confused with her Canadian Shipping Policy. I was told by someone that the customs taxes are pretty high. I am more concerned about my Vitamin A and D, since I am on the Dry 50,000IU for D and Dry 25,000 for A. Any suggestions where to get these dosages in Canada?

Thank you
Maria

WLS: Total lost 260 lbs - 03/14/11 Duodenal Switch with Dr. Mitchel Roslin
PS: 02/10/14 LBL w/ Anchor cut, Long Thigh Lift, Arm Lift, Breast Lift with Dr. Francisco Sauceda

Dr. Sauceda's Patient Group - Click here to Join

trudylam
on 4/17/11 7:10 am - Sudbury, Canada
I take the 50,000IU Vit. D. but it was a prescription from my doctor.  We have vitamin stores you can check here.

GNC

Popeye's

Shopper's Drug Mart

These are a few of the bigger chains, but there are many more in certain cities. 

Best of luck to you. :)

Frostbite25
on 4/17/11 7:14 am
ty :)

PS: 02/10/14 LBL w/ Anchor cut, Long Thigh Lift, Arm Lift, Breast Lift with Dr. Francisco Sauceda

Monica M.
on 4/17/11 7:58 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
i've also ordered vitamins from Well.ca, and http://www.seaford.ca/

and welcome to canada. hope you'll like us.

trudylam
on 4/17/11 8:26 am - Sudbury, Canada
She'll LOVE us.  We're great!!!  LOL  How did the meeting go yesterday?  Sorry I missed it, I have been buried in books prepping for my exams tomorrow.

Monica M.
on 4/17/11 9:31 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
it was a good meeting. Will you be at the next one? There were a couple of other people there, who just had surgery, that also post on OH. Love putting faces to names.

Good luck on your exam

oh, and one of the girls made a facebook group, if you're interested in that.

Frostbite25
on 4/17/11 10:02 am
On April 17, 2011 at 2:58 PM Pacific Time, Monica M. wrote:
i've also ordered vitamins from Well.ca, and http://www.seaford.ca/

and welcome to canada. hope you'll like us.

Oh I already love you guys <3.. one of the reasons I am moving lol.. Don't tell the Americans that though hehehe

Monica M.
on 4/17/11 10:19 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
your secret is safe with us... shhh.....

sade07
on 4/17/11 9:46 am - Thunder Bay, Canada
I order mine from vitalady, vitacost and sometimes amazon.com.  Except for amazon, I think the other ones ship to Canada.  I have it shipped to a border store in the US (about half an hour from where I live) where I pick it up.  ANother possibility is to have it shipped to your surgeon in the US to pick up when you go for an appointment.

HTH
Frostbite25
on 4/17/11 10:02 am
On April 17, 2011 at 4:46 PM Pacific Time, sade07 wrote:
I order mine from vitalady, vitacost and sometimes amazon.com.  Except for amazon, I think the other ones ship to Canada.  I have it shipped to a border store in the US (about half an hour from where I live) where I pick it up.  ANother possibility is to have it shipped to your surgeon in the US to pick up when you go for an appointment.

HTH
TY Sade, I actually will still have Family in the states and was thinking about doing that.

Most Active
Recent Topics