Rapture tonight???no surgery needed then lol

Joanne J.
on 5/20/11 4:37 am - Canada
A little off topic but are you OH FOlks ready? lol i went to the mall today and everyone talking about it..well its nice knowing you nice people if i dont  hear from you again i guess ill be seeing you on the other side lol
I had at least  35 grams of protien today incase i never be able to try it again ahahaha
jokes..

StevesGal
on 5/20/11 4:42 am - Hamilton, Canada
And I heard that, for those of you who are planning on ascending and you can't take your pets with you, there's a group of atheists who are running a pet-after-rapture care centre.  Since they're not going anyway, they might as well care for your pets ... for a fee, of course. 

Beth

Former RNY patient revising to Sleeve then DS.
Appts: Dietitian - January 21/19; July 16/19, August 13/19, September 17/19, October 15/19; Social Worker: August 23/19; DS Orientation: March 20/19; Internist: September 30/19; Surgeon: November 13/19 (signed consent).
Surgery Date: February 28/20.

MY RNY DIDN'T FAIL ME - I FAILED IT.

laura S.
on 5/20/11 5:09 am - London, Canada
Love it!!!!  LOL

(deactivated member)
on 5/20/11 5:11 am - Toronto, Canada

Everyone here is talking about it too.  I said "Look on the bright side, if it happens, we dont have to come back to work on Tuesday!"

Marny B.
on 5/20/11 5:16 am - Canada
K, I am missing it....why does everyone thin the rapture will be tonight??

Referral Sent:  March 19, 2010
Surgery date with Dr. Denis Hong: December 9, 2010

(deactivated member)
on 5/20/11 5:30 am - Toronto, Canada
Here's the basic jist of it...this is from The Star....

Saturday, May 21, 2011, is the day of the rapture — Judgment Day, when Jesus Christ will return to earth to rescue the souls of believers and vanquish the rest — at least according to Harold Camping, the founder of Family Radio, a California-based evangelical Christian radio network.

“The Bible guarantees it!" Family Radio’s websit exclaims. The non-profit network of dozens of evangelical radio stations, has posted 3,000 billboards about the rapture across the world, including 85 in Canada.

This guy apparently figured out a formula from the Bible to calculate when the world comes to an end.  This is, of course, after a failed prediction using another calculation in predicting the world would end in 1985.

Now...given that it's already May 21st in other parts of the world and there is no death and destruction, we can safely assume he'll come up with another calculation soon...

Bonnie ABC
on 5/20/11 5:39 am - Smiths Falls, Canada
RNY on 09/16/08 with
a re-calculation lol

Bonnie

I can do hard things, life is teaching me that I can.
             Lost 222lbs with rny, 20 lbs regain.

Plastics, July 2010 with Dr. Sauceda in Monterrey, Mexico
Monica M.
on 5/20/11 6:00 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
i'm glad i had the surgery, because i'll still be here. And i'm working on my cardio, in case there's a zombie apocalypse afterwards.

(deactivated member)
on 5/20/11 6:10 am - Toronto, Canada
I think I'm ready for the Zombie Apocalypse.  I read the preparedness article in the link someone posted yesterday.  Just gotta be sure there's a full tank of gas and enough bullets in the hunting rifles.  
(deactivated member)
on 5/20/11 7:02 am - Kingston, Canada
Bullets wont kill a zombie. You need to detach its brain from its body.
Most Active
Recent Topics