NSVs and Hunger....

Christina C.
on 10/5/11 12:12 pm - New Glasgow, Canada
 had a few NSV's ...went to a meeting and out of habit scanned the room to notice all the chairs had arms....Crap! then I sat down and was like OH YEAH! that was like so 70lbs ago....then I went to Crappy Tire and walked through the turnstile with no problems. NO MORE GETTING STUCK!! woo hoooo
However tonight I am fighting this hunger and depression, stoopid PMS. I wanted chips, I am not a chip person but I wanted them so bad ( none in the house) but the nagging desire for something was overwhelming...I only have one day before My period that I get like that.....am glad to say the High Fibre 10g of Protein cereal won! or well that's what I made myself eat..lol One more crisis averted thanks RNY!! 

Ok that was my small vent and needed to air it out....thanks for listening. Have tried talking to some here in NS but it seems I have cooties and after one meeting or email I am no longer desirable company (which really doesn't help the loneliness any I might add)

look_out_world
on 10/5/11 12:25 pm - Canada
 WOOT!!!!  What great nsv's!!!  

Christine I didn't realize that you live in NS!!!  I love that place so much and would move there in a heartbeat if it was economically possible.  I too seem to have cooties, because I find that some family and friends are not completely understanding of the wls process.  They don't understand the amount of work that goes into it.  Just know that you are doing this for yourself, and that you're doing an amazing job!!!  Thank goodness you've got all of us here, who understand and will help be supportive!!  Big hugggggggggles!!

laura S.
on 10/5/11 12:44 pm - London, Canada
Congratulations on the chairs/turnstyles and fighting your cravings!   You rock!!!!!!

Laura

Monica M.
on 10/5/11 7:41 pm, edited 10/5/11 7:49 pm - Penetanguishene, Canada
i have a very good friend who lives in NS (i think?, sorry i'm bad at the atlantic provinces) I'mma find out where she lives and tell her to talk to you because she's sooooo sweet and nice. She had WLS here in ontario a while back, and moved back 'ome.

You're awesome!!!! Yay for the high fibre protein cereal, clearly the superior food and it fought out the chips and chocolate and crap and took it DOWN!!!

Mon

edited to add - oooh, she is in NS, in Bridgewater. Is that near you?

Brenda T.
on 10/5/11 9:09 pm - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
awsome!! how exciting to fit where you couldn't before, that is great!
Great job with the craving too.
And yes PMS sucks. lol

Brenda             Visit my profile for timelines                         My  is Monica M.

Most Active
Recent Topics