Weird Question???

Christina C.
on 11/5/11 12:16 am - New Glasgow, Canada
 ok I have a weird question. I am almost 5 months out and 91 lbs down..woo hooo! However getting dressed this morning I noticed my scars from my breast reduction 24 years ago are all scabbed over??? wtf? pardon my english..lol
I went from a 44 to a 38 bra. I dont feel the 38 is too tight, it feels like its a good fit, the girls dont like the cup size as the keep falling out when I bend over...eventually will get some proper boobage holders. What are you thoughts? I am going to the Dr on Monday as I think I have kidney infection. Will ask her too and am going to email the nurse at the Clinic Monday too.. sorry havent been around much lately things busy, fighting this depression etc etc. But its nice to know I have friends here that when I do have a question I can come ask and get some support1 YOU GUYS/GALS ROCK!!!!

look_out_world
on 11/5/11 12:22 am - Canada
WOOT!!! 91lbs!!!  You rock Christina!!!

Good thing you're going to see your Dr on Monday.  For sure get your girls checked out, I've never heard of that happening b4.   Sorry to hear you're struggling with depression.  I think a lot of us have that, and it really isn't easy at all.   I think my meds need to be adjusted but I'm having a hell of a time finding a family Dr where we've moved to.  Good thing I'm stubborn and don't give up easily! lol

Hope you're having a good weekend!!!
Verona 

Gwen Boldick
on 11/5/11 4:43 am - Canada
hi verona...just thought i would drop a line to see how you are doing......i hope all is good with u....take care .......gwen
Megan M.
on 11/5/11 1:32 am - Canada
I wonder if it could just possibly be really dry skin?  That would possibly ooze and scab.  I'm sure your Dr. will have an answer.

Had RNY surgery July 22/11, St. Joe's Hamilton, with the awesome Dr. Scott Gmora.  Had abdominoplasty August 2/13, Scarborough, with equally awesome Dr. Michael Kreidstein.

Brenda T.
on 11/5/11 1:49 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
Wow way to go on your weightloss!!!
Hope you find out what that is all about.

Brenda             Visit my profile for timelines                         My  is Monica M.

ND2BTHN
on 11/5/11 7:22 am - Canada
VSG on 01/16/12
 Wow. I never thought of that happening. I too had a reduction 15 yrs ago, and my girls are always swimming in the cup size, and the material bunches up when lying down. The girls were too big, and now they are too small for my body frame. Can't get a smaller cup size with the larger widths, so I can totally relate, with the difficulty of finding the right bra size. 

I agree with the suggestion of the scar tissued skin getting really dry from rubbing, and causing it to scab up. Maybe changing your type of bra, like from a wire (if you have one that is) to a cotton band and drinking more water, to help hydrate your skin, might help. Never experienced that, but will look out for it in future. 

Good luck with the depression issue. Keep up the fight!
tango123
on 11/5/11 10:06 am
Maybe chaffing? I have noticed my c-section scar getting really itchy and sore lately...probably because there is more skin hanging over the crease along the way. Keep us posted.
Most Active
Recent Topics