Skinny decaf peppermint mocha at *$

NervousNelly57
on 12/10/11 10:50 am - Guelph, Canada
Wow! that is good for 100 calories and 10 g protein in a Tall! I think most of those calories are the skim milk in it.

I didn't think peppermint would go well with mocha. I thought the peppermint would be overpowering and ruin the mocha part.  However, my daughter recommended it, and I remembered seeing some folks on this site had mentioned it.  I was genuinely surprised at how subtle the flavour is.

I only had 1/3 this morning when we went Christmas shopping, and then my hubby drank another third.  So this evening I'm enjoying the final third of it as my evening snack.

It makes me feel 'Christmassy'!

Sharon

Typoqueen
on 12/10/11 12:36 pm
you can also ask for extra protein scoop.. just make sure they really mix it or it can be lumpy..
That is what I have been drinking this Christmas.. Yum Yum !!!

Kelly

NervousNelly57
on 12/11/11 11:02 am - Guelph, Canada
Hi Kelly.

I never heard of protein scoops at Starbucks.  The peppermint mocha was purchased for me by my daughter, so I didn't see what they had to offer.  Sounds like a good plan once in a while, though!

s

Monica M.
on 12/10/11 1:45 pm - Penetanguishene, Canada
mmmmmm my favourite!! imma have one tomorrow... they dont have an *$ in my town...sigh...

Moselle
on 12/10/11 9:07 pm - Athens, Canada
I too have been enjoying one of these a week as my afternoon snack at work. It's definitely a real treat.
JJ_
on 12/11/11 2:41 am
 Wow noted for later.  There is one of these right near my work and they have a drive through.

Judy
(deactivated member)
on 12/11/11 3:32 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada
There is a peppermint mocha kahlua out this holiday season too.  Just saying!!
birdiegirl
on 12/11/11 6:12 am

Ya just had to post this didn't you??? I used to love Kahlua....a double over ice...now I stick to wine....
but great memories of many kahlua's....enjoy

(deactivated member)
on 12/11/11 6:25 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada
I didn't buy it.  I just saw it there today.  I picked up all kinds of other stuff though.  I drink mostly wine now too but we decided we were having chocolate martinis for adult dessert Christmas Day.
RubyTues
on 12/11/11 7:20 am - Canada
What's *$ ? Is that short for Starbucks?

Most Active
Recent Topics