1 cup water
1 tsp. salt
1 cup brown sugar
Lemon juice
4 large eggs
Nuts
1 bottle tequila
2 cups dried fruit

Sample the tequila to check quality. Take a large bowl; check the tequila again to be sure it is of the highest quality. Repeat. Turn on the electric mixer. Beat one cup of butter in a large fluffy bowl. Add 1 teaspoon of sugar. Beat again. At this point, it is best to make sure the tequila is still OK. Try another cup just in case. Turn off the mixerer thingy. Break 2 eegs and add to the bowl and chuck iin the cup of dried fruit. Pick the fruit up off the floor. Mix on the turner. If the fried druit getas stuck in the beaterers, just pry it loose with a drewscriver. Sample the tequila to test for tonsisticity. Next, sift 2 cups of salt, or something. Check the tequila. Now shift the lemon ice strain your nuts. Add one table. Add a spoon of sugar, or somefink. Whatever you can find. Greash the oven. Turn the cake tin 360 s and try not to fall over. Don't forget to beat off the turner. Finally, throw the bowl through the window. Finish the tequila and wipe the counter with the cat.

Cherry Mristmas..

Janet13
on 12/14/11 7:25 am - Toronto, Canada
thanks for the laugh.
"I used to be SnowWhite and then I drifted"
"words come easy behind the screen, when there is no interface-to-face to be seen"

Dianadcr
on 12/14/11 7:28 am - Canada
Love the recipe! Needs to be tried!
Geri T.
on 12/14/11 8:11 am - Blenheim, Canada
I think if we tried this it would certainly by an ouchie pouchie day and an ouchie pouchied head...lol

Geri

jdance
on 12/15/11 4:54 am - Canada
One sip of that stuff and I'd be juiced janice.

Sounds like fun though.

J

(deactivated member)
on 12/14/11 10:16 am
I have seen this before but with rum.

Either way my family makes plum pudding with rum sauce.  There have been many years where more then one person has put in the required amount of rum.. causing it to be a little potent.

Erin

Geri T.
on 12/14/11 11:07 am - Blenheim, Canada

When I saw this, it put a smile on my face so I thought I would share.

Geri

Moselle
on 12/14/11 11:29 pm - Athens, Canada
Very cute. I hope you have a Berry Christmas too! lol
Most Active
Recent Topics