5 Day Pouch Test

babyjoesunshine
on 1/23/12 2:36 am, edited 1/23/12 2:42 am - Burlington, Canada
Hi everyone, i haven't been on this board in a while and thought it was time to check in.

I am almost 2 years post op and maintaining my 100lb weightloss with minor flucutations.

I was thinking about doing the 5 day pouch diet get back on track, eliminating carbs and such for a bit.

anyone out there planning on doing this?  Could use some support !!

Thanks
Tracy

Tracy

jan32
on 1/23/12 2:37 am
 I started it today..need to get get rid of my carb cravings!!!
babyjoesunshine
on 1/23/12 2:41 am - Burlington, Canada
i think i may start tomorrow !  what are you doing today?  liquids only?

Tracy

Leanne1
on 1/23/12 3:07 am - Newmarket, Canada
http://www.5daypouchtest.com/

This is the 5DPT

I thought about trying it but I have to eat all the foods I have prepared so it doesn't all get thrown out.

I may try it next week. I will be able to be much better prepared and make make some soups in that website.
babyjoesunshine
on 1/23/12 3:12 am - Burlington, Canada
Leanne....i am good with starting next week, it would give me a chance to get some shakes and the proper proteins in the house and ready.

Think it could be more motivating to have someone or other people doing it at the same time......

irol770
on 1/23/12 5:08 am - Thunder Bay, Canada
I would like to do this next week as well.  Like Leanne, I have some food I have to use up so it doesn't get tossed out.  But I think I need this as well!
Glitter Text Generator

jan32
on 1/23/12 3:19 am
 Hi Tracy
I had a protein shake for breakfast and lunch, 2 coffees and almost 2litres of water so far..it is going to be a long night!!  But we can do it!!
sam1am
on 1/23/12 4:10 am
Hi Tracy,

Good to see you!

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

babyjoesunshine
on 1/23/12 5:19 am - Burlington, Canada
Hi Sam !! 

All those interested, let's start the 5 day partay on Monday !!!!  Maybe we can exchange cell phone numbers so we can text/call support ??

Tracy

Tracy

Shelley L.
on 1/23/12 7:17 am - Canada
I am in for next MOnday. Do we totally have to give up our 1 C of  "energy" coffee for the day...or is 1 ok?
Most Active
Recent Topics