Home

Dianadcr
on 1/26/12 2:16 am - Canada
Hi all,
I came home from st joe's yesterday. Dr Anvari said it was a classic surgery. Thank you God. I got myself organized with my Meds, got my food in and went for a walk around the block. Now I'm nackered. I couldn't believe the amount of preparaton and organization it takes to set yourself up. The gas is still an issue. Hopefully that will right itself soon.
Thanks again for alll the support and best wishes.
  Diana

Monica M.
on 1/26/12 2:21 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
wow. diana! around the block already!!! be careful not to tire yourself out, your body needs time to rest and heal as well.

The gas will right itself, dont worry, just keep moving (not necessariliy around the block, around the house will do as well)

Brenda T.
on 1/26/12 2:31 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
So wonderful to hear you are home. Wow walking around the block already, good job.
Looking forward to hearing all you wows.

Brenda             Visit my profile for timelines                         My  is Monica M.

DonnaK12
on 1/26/12 2:38 am - Brooklin, Canada
RNY on 04/25/12
Congrats!!  I am glad you are doing so well!!

Dianadcr
on 1/26/12 2:41 am - Canada
Thanks Monica and Brenda. Am in a real daze right now. Brenda hope your nutrition clas went well.you are moving along. Guess I overdid it eh Monica. I just want to get this gas out of me. Thanks again.
  Diana

JJ_
on 1/26/12 5:45 am
May the gas pass quickly.  !!  Welcome home.  I found it a great comfort to be in my own environment.

All the best,

Judy
Dianadcr
on 1/26/12 5:48 am - Canada
You're right Judy, home is where the heart is. It's a slow but sure process. Thanks for your encouragement!
  Diana

chammer71
on 1/26/12 7:58 am - St. Catharines , Canada
Happy to hear all went well for you Diana. You'll be amazed at how quickly you feel better. By my one week follow up I didn't even feel like I had surgery. Good luck on your journey!

HW: 355.0   SW: 327.0  CW: 260.1  Surgeon: Dr. Gmora, St. Joseph's Hamilton      Surgery Date: December 28, 2011
DonnaB1952
on 1/26/12 8:53 am - Amherstburg, Canada
RNY on 01/18/12
Holy outside on the go already... I just have a shower and wash hair afterwards I am wiped... nap time!
I agree I tried to set up a schedule in order to get everything in first day home and that tired me out LOL!

Enjoy, Donna

My Journey: Highest W= 349 Loss w/Weight Watchers= 296 Loss w/Optifast= 278 
Referral: Aug.25/11 Orientation: Sept.26/11, Optifast: Dec.28/11 & Surgery: Jan 18/12 

Total Loss= 187 lbs & Weight Loss since Dec 28/2011 w/Opti+WLS= 134 lbs. 

Current Weight  - April 2013 = 162.2

Dianadcr
on 1/26/12 9:00 am - Canada
Donna, I was really tired this afternoon. But getting myself organized for Meds will make it easier. This gas is really getting to me. I do my walking and as much drinking as possible but not much luck. How did you cope Donna?
  Diana

Most Active
Recent Topics