Pain

Dianadcr
on 1/31/12 1:56 pm - Canada
Came back from my one week appointment and got a clean bill of heal and told I was doing great. Wouldn't you know it this evening i was lying on the couch and turned to pick up the phone and was overcome with a severe, dull pain on my left side. I lay still for awhile and it seem to subside. Later in bed I coughed and the pain returned with a lot of intensity. I'm afraid I might have done someThing. Anyone else experience something like this?
  Diana

alexforest
on 1/31/12 9:27 pm - Canada
from what i understand the left side is where they put the camera in and is therefore more tender and takes longer to heal, i experienced the same when i had my gallbladder out, it was always the left side,
strjw4
on 1/31/12 9:35 pm - kitchener, Canada
 i got the same pain but on my right side but i had a cough i asked yesterday at my appointment and the nurse said the i hurt a muscle  and as long as the pain doesnt get worse than it should be ok

Referal to Guelph March 14/11 in error Guelph sent referal to Hamilton end of April/11
Orintation July 4/11 Nurse/Diet/Phyco Oct 14/11 Scope Nov 12/11
Meet the Surgen Dec 13/11 surgery class Jan 5/12 surgery Jan 23/12
Dianadcr
on 1/31/12 9:42 pm - Canada
Thanks. I call the clinic anyway. I hope it's what you said Stacy. I have a dull sensation this morning but it hurt a lot to get out of bed. To add injure to insult, I too some codeine prescribed by the hospital. It's the only time I took pain Meds and low and behold, I think I had my first dumping experience. Codeine is a syrup and I don't think it's sugar free. Oh what a night I tell you.
I hope everything went well at your appointment. I was there at 9 I don't think I might have seen you
  Diana

strjw4
on 1/31/12 9:51 pm - kitchener, Canada
 my appointment was at 940 so i guess we keep just missing each other. i was taking codine at night because of my pain but because  i have to drive  i have been going  without meds i jus started to take Tylenol extra strength and it helps

Referal to Guelph March 14/11 in error Guelph sent referal to Hamilton end of April/11
Orintation July 4/11 Nurse/Diet/Phyco Oct 14/11 Scope Nov 12/11
Meet the Surgen Dec 13/11 surgery class Jan 5/12 surgery Jan 23/12
Most Active
Recent Topics