O/T Game: Post a lie!

swagger
on 2/3/12 1:00 am - Thunder Bay, Canada
RNY on 02/10/12
My last shift at work before I have 7 weeks off....so I'm a little bored and exited....so it's message board game time!

For today's game it's pretty simple.......post a random lie about the person who posted above you.

I'm the first VICTIM! Give it your best shot

(I might strike somewhere within this thread...muahahahaha!)

"The good Lord gave you a body that can stand most anything. It's your mind you have to convince."
-Vincent Lombardi of the Green Bay Packers

swagger
on 2/3/12 1:10 am - Thunder Bay, Canada
RNY on 02/10/12
Can be about anything, just use common sense not to insult too badly

"The good Lord gave you a body that can stand most anything. It's your mind you have to convince."
-Vincent Lombardi of the Green Bay Packers

FancyRoses
on 2/3/12 1:13 am - Lower Sackville, Canada
hahaha  you told me you were single and didn't have a wife,  I find out you have a wife and another girlfriend,  who all live in the same house and both are expecting babies around the same time, plus your sleeping with their mothers and your wife's sisters,  and you want to date me exclusively?
My goals to a healthy me            
sam1am
on 2/3/12 1:45 am
lmao!

Fancy is your stage name for your old stripping gig.  That was before you went undercover for the CIA and falsified information about Darren, because you were rejected by him.

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

mom4life
on 2/3/12 1:48 am, edited 2/3/12 1:49 am - Port Rowan, Canada
Be careful!  Once she ^ gets her claws into you, she never lets go...notice the 11 stuffed cats she keeps on her mantle!  After all they were part of her family at one time, and couldn't force herself to truly say goodbye... the one in her avatar is begging not to be next!

“Nobody can go back and start a new beginning,
  but anyone can start today and make a new ending.? ~Maria Robinson

HW:  292 lbs          SW:  226 lbs        Clinic's GW:  160 lbs          My GW: 145 lbs

sam1am
on 2/3/12 1:58 am
What part of that is a lie? 

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

Heregoesnothing66
on 2/3/12 2:17 am - Canada
RNY on 02/23/12
"Sam"  told me that this is only the first of many surgeries to change her identity.  A navy seal, she will travel to south america to work covert operations .  Currently she is training in akido and brazilian street fighting.  Her new name Grieseda Diablo.
slim115
on 2/3/12 3:54 am - peterborough, Canada
On February 3, 2012 at 10:17 AM Pacific Time, Heregoesnothing66 wrote:
"Sam"  told me that this is only the first of many surgeries to change her identity.  A navy seal, she will travel to south america to work covert operations .  Currently she is training in akido and brazilian street fighting.  Her new name Grieseda Diablo.
Heregoesnothing66 trying to make us think she's irish with that avatar...we all know she
' from south end of oshawa
jdance
on 2/3/12 4:51 am - Canada
Slim 115's avatar is a picture of her when she was abducted at age 4 from the wealthy Hemmingford Family of the Hamptons, she has been secretly raised by an aunt that was disowned and cut off by the family, living in ontario under an assumed name. She doesn't know the Head of the family just died and has left her $100 million if she can be found.

SilverCrystal
on 2/4/12 11:41 pm
LOL you guys are amazing!lol

Most Active
Recent Topics