Finally an orientation date for Sudbury!

austinsgrandma
on 2/9/12 11:11 pm
After waiting 5 month I finally got my orientation date.  It is April 27th in Sudbury!

Has anyone on here done their orientation there?  What did they give you for timelines as far as the rest of the appts we have to go through or did they even touch on that?

I know it will be a long time before surgery but I can finally say the ball is rolling !

Lynn in Ontario
banded Oct.19th 2012 and loving it.

(deactivated member)
on 2/9/12 11:28 pm - Canada
Hi there :)

I just got finished my second visit there. First one was the orientation, this one was 2 days off appointments with individual members of the team.

I had the orientation on Jan 6 then last appointment on Feb 8/9 now I just have to get some tests done and once they get those resuts the can book the next round of appointments.

Everyone is different so time frames vary.

Glad to hear you got your first date. They are very nice and caring there. If you have any questions or need to talk feel free to contact me :)
austinsgrandma
on 2/9/12 11:51 pm
Thanks Cindy!  I tried to reply to your friends request but I am not sure if worked..lol Let me know if it didnt.

In the brochure it says surgery will be at St. Joes in Toronto. Do you know if it is the one in Toronto or if they mean Hamilton?

I was born in St.Joes in Toronto and it would be nice to start my new life there :)

Lynn in Ontario

(deactivated member)
on 2/10/12 12:24 am - Canada
It still shows you are pending as a friend. I believe you have to check mark the box under my pic on the request so it works.

Yes it is at St. Joe's in Toronto...it will be like a rebirth for you
austinsgrandma
on 2/10/12 1:37 am
Yes, it will be a rebirth for me...lol

managed to add you as a friend. Guess I forgot to check off the box under your name.

Lynn in Ontario

Brenda T.
on 2/10/12 2:27 am - Oshawa, Canada
RNY on 05/14/12
Congratulations on getting your orientation date, things will move much better now.

Brenda             Visit my profile for timelines                         My  is Monica M.

austinsgrandma
on 2/10/12 3:35 am
Thanks Brenda!

Lynn in Ontario

aprilbennett1965
on 2/10/12 11:10 am - Canada
Congrats!!
Surgery ---December 23 with Dr. Yelle!

(deactivated member)
on 2/11/12 10:16 pm - Sudbury, Canada

Have you seen the previous post? Someone was wondering where to do, I directed them to the program with their number however maybe you can explain to them? :) I just work at the hospital, not totally sure where the program is.

austinsgrandma
on 2/11/12 10:34 pm
Hi mmoran.   The program is at their Regent St. location not the one by the Science Centre. I was told to go upstairs to register and then go back downstairs to see Lynn Gaudet , the secretary of the program. 

Cant find the post you were talking about :(

Lynn in Ontario

Most Active
Recent Topics