My journey. Windsor anyone?

Santino P.
on 4/20/12 11:53 pm, edited 4/21/12 12:08 am - Windsor, Canada
Anyone from Windsor??
Posted this on the main board.  Feel free to share.

http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/rny/4524274/Question-for-t he-ladies/
mypita58
on 4/21/12 12:51 am - Windsor, Canada
Windsor has a large group. Many communicate through a private facebook account. The monthly support group meeting is continuously growing.
Glenda    
Do not pray for an easier life, pray to be stronger.    JFK            
Diminishing Dawn
on 4/21/12 12:59 am - Windsor, Canada
 Hi There , 
Yes Windsor has a big support group.   We get together the first Tuesday of the month at the hospice 7-9 pm.   Kristine the dietician from the centre is scheduled to speak this month.    If I can answer any questions about our group, feel free to pm me.   We usually have around 100 or so plus members at our meetings, male and female, supporters welcome.

Dawn

17+ years post op RNY. first year blog here or My LongTimer blog. Tummy Tuck Dr. Matic 2014 -Ohip funded panni Windsor WLS support group.message me anytime!
HW:290 LW:139 RW: 167 CW: 139

sam1am
on 4/21/12 1:01 am
 Hey Santino, great job on the weightloss!  As for the question, I don't think you have much excess skin at all and wouldn't worry about it!

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

Allaryanna
on 4/21/12 11:07 am - Belleville, Canada
RNY on 02/09/12
 Look fine to me.  Wouldn't have known to look for excess skin unless you'd mentioned it...

Referral: January 2010     Orientation: Dec 2010      1st Appt's : April 26/2011       Surgery : Feb 9 / 2012      

Starting Weight:  265   Surgeons Goal : 187lbs    Personal Goal: 150lbs 

Monica M.
on 4/21/12 12:54 pm - Penetanguishene, Canada
welcome, Santino!!!

savasana
on 4/21/12 4:18 pm - St. Thomas, Canada
RNY on 03/06/12
 Personally I would never judge the excess skin just as I hope I won't be judged for mine when it gets there (and yes, at 6 weeks out it is already starting lol!)

I think what you do with and about your body is a very personal thing and decisions should be made based on how you alone feel about it.  If you are uncomfortable about it to the point that it changes your behaviour or self esteem, then sure, consider it.  If it doesn't bother you and you would only be doing it for someone else, it isn't worth it.

Congratulations on your sucess!

Most Active
Recent Topics