Does anyone have the pre-op diet BUT NOT THE OPTIFAST

Btrue2u
on 5/31/12 3:50 am - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 08/20/12
Hey everyone
I was wondering if anyone who didn`t do the optifast diet pre-op has the diet you do in replace of that.  I can`t do opti cause I have an allergy to the aspartame.  The American version you get off eBay has the sugar in it but they don't want me to use this. I am waiting for a package in the mail but was hoping to get a look at the diet so I can start preparing... I want to get ahead as I have allot of meal prep ahead of me . I have five kids.  Three of them under four.  SO I am sure I just want to be able to pull my meals out without thinking about it.  My surgery is in August and the kids will all be off school I will be On my diet and nothing makes me miserably like the heat the heat and dieting Inst fair to anyone so if i I can lessen the stress on everyone.... To the kitchen to prep I go . SO  any help you can give me would be great .  My surgery is at St Joe`s in Toronto but I do my appointments out of HR-RH.                   Thanks Jenn
Elisabeth G.
on 5/31/12 9:58 am - Windsor, Canada
 I have a very strick diet but its the dietitions decision to give it to you and you have to have it well documented that you have the food allergies
9 ounces of lean chicken or fish a day 3 servings of grains 3 servings of specific vegetables 1 serving of fat no dairy no fruits all the clear liquids you want splenda is ok no sugar allowed

cutekatie
on 5/31/12 12:33 pm
RNY on 05/16/12
If you can't use the optifast I sent you can you offer it to someone else as a "pay it forward" type thing please. :)

HW 282 OW 273 SW 247 CW 232

Marleymeluv
on 5/31/12 3:42 pm - Hamilton, Canada
On May 31, 2012 at 7:33 PM Pacific Time, cutekatie wrote:
If you can't use the optifast I sent you can you offer it to someone else as a "pay it forward" type thing please. :)

My sister who is on a fixed income can put that optifast to good use,

:360,

SW:340, CW:128, RGW:126   Lost 20 Lbs preop

Btrue2u
on 5/31/12 9:41 pm - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 08/20/12
If you send me your info I will happily send it out to you.
Most Active
Recent Topics