Friendly reminder to newbies

Diminishing Dawn
on 7/25/12 4:15 am - Windsor, Canada
 When you are responding to posts, it DOES make a difference as to which reply button you click on.  

If you click on the reply button under the original post, the response will go to the person that you intend it to go to (the original poster).  

If you click on the reply button under the last person *****plied to the post, then the response will go to that person rather than the original poster.

I have been receiving a few responses that were sent to me rather than the original poster to whom it was intended to go to.  Some people only read the responses mailed to them rather than go back to the original thread all the time.  I want to make sure people get the mail intended for them.  
Mhave a great day,
Dawn

17+ years post op RNY. first year blog here or My LongTimer blog. Tummy Tuck Dr. Matic 2014 -Ohip funded panni Windsor WLS support group.message me anytime!
HW:290 LW:139 RW: 167 CW: 139

MissGlitter
on 7/25/12 6:21 am, edited 7/25/12 6:21 am - Bergen Op Zoom, Netherlands
RNY on 09/07/12
 And when one hits the 'Post Reply', (Bottom left of the page) does that go to anyone or is it just a post on it's own?  

Click my name to see my timeline.  "Nothing great was ever achieved without enthusiasm."  - Ralph Waldo Emerson.

Diminishing Dawn
on 7/25/12 6:26 am - Windsor, Canada
 It goes to original poster (it says that). 

17+ years post op RNY. first year blog here or My LongTimer blog. Tummy Tuck Dr. Matic 2014 -Ohip funded panni Windsor WLS support group.message me anytime!

Hanneli xoxo
on 7/25/12 6:38 am - Sudbury, Canada
RNY on 10/30/12

(deactivated member)
on 7/25/12 6:52 am - Straford, Canada
 Could just be that everyone loves you and your responses, so they just WANT to send it to you!    Regards, Ian
Diminishing Dawn
on 7/25/12 8:12 am - Windsor, Canada
 Bwahahaha

If they love me that much .... They can send me cold hard cash instead lol

Dawn

(deactivated member)
on 7/25/12 8:45 am - Straford, Canada
 Must... resist... replying...  lmfao!  So many responses are being resisted!   hee hee hee! Ian  
neatneatneat
on 7/25/12 11:38 am - Canada
 Thanks for the heads up.  This is my first reply here and I probably would have just clicked the reply button closest to the bottom.
gardeninggal
on 7/25/12 1:26 pm - Midland, Canada
 Well thank you so much Diminishing Dawn (I love that moniker!).  I am a newbie here and did not realize the difference.  It is not a bad site to navigate and I sure am thankful too that we have this lifeline.  You are a trooper Dawn :)

Vi-Vi
on 7/25/12 11:04 pm
VSG on 12/13/12
 Hi Dawn I was not aware of that because under the last post, you can press reply or reply post!  I thought if I select reply post at the bottom it is for the original post!  Thx for the advice!
Most Active
Recent Topics