Poll: What's your Daily Multi-Vitamin of choice?

Toni B.
on 8/15/12 3:35 pm - Sudbury, Ontario
RNY on 01/19/12
Just wondering what the general consensus is with people's preference for your multi-vitamin?
What do you take each day?

I am looking to restock on Multi's...and I am not against a chewable, but honestly I don't mind the regular horse-pill size one's either...

Just looking for ideas on what other RNY'ers like...

and if I can get it at Costco (or somewhere else in bulk) that gets two thumbs up...

Happy Hump Day folks...

Toni..."Bravery is not the absence of fear, but the will to overcome it"
 www.fatgirlchangingherworld.com Twitter:@fatgirlchanging
   Surgery JAN. 19th, 2012 Down 120 lbs & 75 inches @ my last Weigh in!!!!  
Fat Girl Changing her World

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

(deactivated member)
on 8/15/12 8:40 am, edited 8/15/12 8:41 am - Straford, Canada
 Should you be taking the regular horse sized ones?  I know I couldn't, it would likely get stuck.  

My chewable is the centrum select seniors chewable, the calcium/vit D is webber sf blueberry flavour.  they are not bad, not great but they don't bother Giada so I am ok with them.  I always buy them on sale at Rexall or Shoppers 40 to 60% off and stock up.  I think I am good right now until November. 
regards, Ian  
(deactivated member)
on 8/15/12 6:11 pm - Canada
 be weary of the sentrum seniors one.  usually they lack iron. or have none at all.
Heathergetbetter
on 8/15/12 3:42 pm - Trenton, ON, Canada
RNY on 05/02/12
I love the multi-complete from celebrate vitamins www.celebratevitamins.com/shop/ in the US. It's free shipping on orders over a certain amount IN THE STATES ONLY, so I get it shipped to a friend's house who works there and has a house here too. She brings it back for me.
It has all the multivitamin plus 18g iron per chewable.

(I also love their calcium citrate soft chews)
Dr Ref: Sept 9th '10, Dr. Follow up (file lost in bulk transfer) Aug '11Pre-surg Asmt Ottawa: Dec 9th '11File Transf to HRH -another bulk transf Bypass class: Feb 2 '12 Surgeon Consult: Feb 8 '12    Dietician: Feb 8 '12   Soc Wrkr: Feb 8 '12 Nurse: Feb 8 '12 Internist: Mar 9 '12  Surgeon: Apr 4 '12 Opti:Apr 18 '12 SURGERY: May 2 '12    
brenda65
on 8/15/12 9:00 am, edited 8/15/12 9:01 am - Ottawa, Canada
ok i am a little confused here.. is it wrong to take the regular horse sized ones? the nurse has never said anything about them and she knows what i take

oh i take One a day womens 50 plus
January 14 2011- Orientation at WMC
July 4- Sugery

sam1am
on 8/15/12 4:12 pm
You're fine, it depends on how far out you are.

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

brenda65
on 8/15/12 4:26 pm - Ottawa, Canada
thanks for the reply. i am 13 months out
January 14 2011- Orientation at WMC
July 4- Sugery

Diana B.
on 8/15/12 4:02 pm
RNY on 07/20/12
I use the O'Purity brand multi-vitamin (chewable). They're not bad.
Referral Sent to Ottawa WMC December 16th 2010
Info Session/First Appointment March 25th 2011
Surgical Assessment January 3rd 2012
Dietitian and Behaviourist February 15th 2012
Abdominal Ultrasound May 8 2012
Surgical Education Class June 13 2012
Surgeon Appointment June 28 2012
SURGERY!!!!! July 20 2012

debralight
on 8/15/12 4:04 pm - Canada
i take two a day of the centrum select 50 plus chewables.
Sometimes the best support  you can get isn't all purple puddles and pink rainbows.

sam1am
on 8/15/12 4:12 pm
Costco, Kirland brand!  

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

Most Active
Recent Topics