I am the proud owner of.....

hobbithands
on 8/27/12 5:59 am - Brussels, Canada
RNY on 05/30/12
 A great big ole ulcer.
Getting treatment for it and lets just say I am feeling like a million bucks. No more vomitting, no more searing pain. I am 3 months out and today is the first day I feel like a real person since surgery. I am getting a little excited, maybe I wont hate this surgery after all if I continue to  feel like this.
Hope everyone is having as happy a Monday as I am.

Monica M.
on 8/27/12 6:18 am - Penetanguishene, Canada

awwww, sweetie... so glad you got that figured out, and you're getting treatment. Are you on antibiotics?

hobbithands
on 8/27/12 6:23 am - Brussels, Canada
RNY on 05/30/12
 2 kinds and malox. they gave this thing called a pink lady that was my best friend in the WHOLE world!
but I cant have that at home so malox it is.

Monica M.
on 8/27/12 6:26 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
well, good! hope it heals well. hugs, chickie

(deactivated member)
on 8/27/12 6:29 am
Good that they have been able to make you feel real again.
Can only go up from here.
Catw
on 8/27/12 6:36 am - Arnprior, Canada
Glad you found the problem and are able to now heal from it.  Now you can feel the true effects of the surgery.

Cathy

kellybelly333
on 8/27/12 6:42 am - Toronto, Canada
How did they find out you had an ulcer? What testing?

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

hobbithands
on 8/27/12 11:10 am - Brussels, Canada
RNY on 05/30/12
 the gross swallow test. ICK

sam1am
on 8/27/12 7:28 am
So glad you are on the mend!  I look forward to hearing you say, I love my wls!

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

macrobug1
on 8/27/12 12:31 am, edited 8/27/12 12:31 am
 I used to love giving patients pink ladys. The look of total relief was wonderful. Now if that didn't help we knew something else was up.....:(

Glad you are feeling better and starting to rock your RNY
Most Active
Recent Topics