I was to see the surgeon on Thurs

Niki L.
on 8/28/12 3:27 pm - Canada
RNY on 10/15/12
But got a call today and it has been moved to sept 12 i guess it is not too bad as i know some wait way longer than i have. I am a planer so i had so may things i wanted to ask now i have time to add to my list :)
(deactivated member)
on 8/28/12 4:22 pm - Oshawa, ON, Canada
VSG on 01/28/13
Sorry to hear on the delay. Hopefully you'll pick up the time on another appointment.
starry957
on 8/28/12 5:11 pm
Hey Heather - so your appointments are all done then?  Do you now wait for them to call with a surgery date and you're on your way??? 

January 8th, 2013 - VSG with Dr Paul Sullivan (St Joe's Toronto)

(deactivated member)
on 8/28/12 5:43 pm - Oshawa, ON, Canada
VSG on 01/28/13
Yes, I've been cleared to book a surgery date. I have to wait until my surgeon's office is back from vacation on Sept. 10th. I'll likely be looking at about November for surgery. I have to do PATTS of course. 
starry957
on 8/28/12 7:30 pm
wait, what's PATTS again...?  I think I've asked this a hundred times probably...lol

(deactivated member)
on 8/29/12 4:05 am - Oshawa, ON, Canada
VSG on 01/28/13
Pre-Admission Testing & Training. 
starry957
on 8/31/12 10:21 am
Hey Heather - sorry to barge on here - I wanted to send you a message off-forum, but can't.  Do you know if there are "standardized" testing that everyone has to get, no matter what their health issues are or aren't?  I know, from what I've read on here, that some people, ie have to do a sleep test because there are already concerns, etc.   So, if someone has no current health concerns, do they still have some tests that have to be done?  Just wondering....trying to plan for times lines, etc....
You can send me a private message if you want....I'm interested in staying in touch because we have similar time lines and same surgery...
Thanks!
Kerry

(deactivated member)
on 8/31/12 12:52 pm - Oshawa, ON, Canada
VSG on 01/28/13
I'll send you a private message, but if you use the contact button just under a post, it should let you send anyone a message :)
jewel-twin
on 8/28/12 4:27 pm - Canada
YUCK that sucks...but your attitude about it is great!!
Tanya T.
on 8/28/12 4:32 pm
Hang in there it's still a step closer to surgery!!

Tanya

Most Active
Recent Topics