Finally! Out of the 140's

Cherry's New
Beginning

on 8/30/12 5:21 am - Cole Harbour, Canada
I had originally set my goal at 140 but changed it to 130 before I even reached it. I was beginning to doubt myself over the last few weeks as I had been pretty much stuck at 142 since I returned from Newfoundland at the end of July. I had lost nearly three pounds in the two weeks I was there but the scale wasn't moving since I got back. Well this week has been super so far!! On Tuesday I broke into the normal BMI range and this morning I weighed in at 139. So finally made my original goal of 140 and now moved into the 130's!!! Nine pounds to go to new goal of 130 and will re-assess once I get there. It's been just over nine months and I figure I will be very happy if I can reach goal by my one year surgiversary. That leaves me 9 pounds to lose in 12 weeks. Not sure how likely that is at this point but in any event I'm happy with any loss at this stage of the journey.

Congrats to all who are working at this journey and making lifestyle changes for healthier bodies!

To all who are pre-op I wish you well on your journey towards this amazing tool!

HW-271
Current-139
Loss of 132!!! WOoohooo!

Thanks to all of you for your ongoing support and encouragement!!

Cher

Cher

Nathalie_Can
on 8/30/12 5:37 am
Very well done Cher.  9lbs in 12 weeks, very doable...alot of work but doable...lol

All the best,

Nathalie

~Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you really wanted!~    

kellybelly333
on 8/30/12 5:56 am - Toronto, Canada
Great job!!!

Surgery March 23/2011. Completed three full marathons and two half marathons, two half Ironman distances. Completed my first Full Ironman distance (4 km swim, 180 km bike, 42.2 km (full marathon) run) in Muskoka August 30/2015. Next Ironman Lake Placid July 23/2017!

Monica M.
on 8/30/12 6:07 am - Penetanguishene, Canada
good for you!!! congrats, Cher, you're doing so well!

Patm
on 8/30/12 7:10 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12
That's great. Good luck on your new goal.
I orginally wanted to go down to 160 but realise I may now go lower. It would be lower than I have ever been as an adult but we'll see when I make 160

Most Active
Recent Topics