SO excited! Check out these NSV's!

Toni B.
on 9/23/12 3:05 pm, edited 9/22/12 8:07 pm - Sudbury, Ontario
RNY on 01/19/12
It has been a wonderful week! Earlier this week my weight dropped down below 191, which effectively put my BMI into the catergory of "Moderately Overweight!" I am completely thrilled at achieving this goal! SO COOL! I am no longer considered OBESE!

Yesterday I was shopping for pants, and the sales clerk was convinced I was a size 12 in pants...meanwhile I knew better...I am a comfortable 14.... but the fact that she thought I was smaller than I actually was totally made my day.

Yesterday I drank multiple cups of coffee while out doing errands and by the time I got home I really really had to pee (sorry about the TMI), so in my haste I whipped my pants down...only to start laughing at myself when I realized that I forgot to unbutton and unzip my jeans! These are the smallest size jeans I own!!!!!!!!

More evidence that my butt is shrinking: I was out for my run this morning...and I got half way around the block when my stretchy-spandex lululemon running pants started to fall down... I actually had to go back home and change...because my pants were falling down and interrupting my run...Do you know how funny a person looks running and trying to pull their pants up at the same time? It's probably hilarious to watch...

Regardless, these are problems I love to having! LOL

I realized it has been a year since I started blogging, so today I wrote about "what I see when I look in the mirror", vs. what I saw last year around this time. It's amazing how different I see myself now. I am SO GRATEFUL for that.

So the Countdown is on.... to my first ever 5K is 7 days....woo hoo! (CIBC Run for the Cure in Sudbury). And the Countdown to Aruba is 15 days...woo hoo! Can't wait to wear my bathing suits...as in plural...more than one... I HAVE NEVER IN MY LIFE been excited about wearing bathing suits... seriously, if I didn't know better I would think I was abducted by aliens...this journey is so crazy some times!

This morning I weighed in at 189... I have finally entered the 180's! Woo Hoo!
As of today, only 24lbs to goal....

Happy SUNDAY folks!

Toni..."Bravery is not the absence of fear, but the will to overcome it"
 www.fatgirlchangingherworld.com Twitter:@fatgirlchanging
   Surgery JAN. 19th, 2012 Down 120 lbs & 75 inches @ my last Weigh in!!!!  
Fat Girl Changing her World

↑ Grab this Headline Animator

Janet13
on 9/23/12 8:08 am, edited 9/23/12 8:08 am - Toronto, Canada
Great NSV's and a great accomplishments. Enjoy your trip to Aruba, I am sure it will be fantastic.
"I used to be SnowWhite and then I drifted"
"words come easy behind the screen, when there is no interface-to-face to be seen"

Monica M.
on 9/23/12 3:12 pm - Penetanguishene, Canada
you are amazing\!! congrats on all of your nsvs!!!!

Blu-Diva
on 9/23/12 3:27 pm - Hamilton, Canada
 WOOOO HOOOOO 
Pat yourself on the back for all your hard work

Surgery date May 7 / 2012
Highest 312 lbs - Pre Op 297lbs - now 199 lbs
I know now that my location was never my destination.

Blu-Diva      

dna
on 9/23/12 3:49 pm - Canada
I spent alot of time reading your blog pre-surgery.  You are an inspiration !

Keep up the amazing work and the great blog 

p.s. I still read your blog post-surgery :) 
Referral:  August 2011  Information session:  November 2011
Nut/Psych/SW: Spring 2012  Surgeon Meet:  July 6, 2012  Surgery: August 30, 2012

Toni B.
on 9/25/12 10:51 am - Sudbury, Ontario
RNY on 01/19/12
Thank you so much for reading my blog... I love sharing my own unique musings and off-the-wall sense of humour in that format... one day I hope to write a book... who knows...maybe I will be the JK ROWLING of WLS...lol

(deactivated member)
on 9/23/12 3:50 pm - barrie, Canada
Awesome... Congrats on the NSV's
DonnaB1952
on 9/23/12 4:00 pm - Amherstburg, Canada
RNY on 01/18/12
Excellent Toni, you must be so pleased with your progress! 

I am so jealous...  Aruba... one of the island we haven't been to yet, heard it is amazingly beautiful!

Safe trip and enjoy!
Donna

My Journey: Highest W= 349 Loss w/Weight Watchers= 296 Loss w/Optifast= 278 
Referral: Aug.25/11 Orientation: Sept.26/11, Optifast: Dec.28/11 & Surgery: Jan 18/12 

Total Loss= 187 lbs & Weight Loss since Dec 28/2011 w/Opti+WLS= 134 lbs. 

Current Weight  - April 2013 = 162.2

Toni B.
on 9/25/12 10:49 am - Sudbury, Ontario
RNY on 01/19/12
Thanks Donna... I can't hardly wait for that trip... so exciting.

gwynnkitty
on 9/23/12 5:18 pm - North York, Canada

Amazing. :) Congrats on all counts!! :)

Referral to Surgeon: February 12, 2013 Appointment with Surgeon: April 24, 2013 Endoscopy: April 30, 2013 Referral sent to Bariatric Registry: May 2, 2013 Orientation Appointment: May 27, 2013 Dr Klein Appointment: June 6, 2013 Second Upper GI Series: June 11 Dr Glazer: August 12, 2013 RN/RD/SW: August 29. 2013 Follow-up With Dr Klein: September 23, 2013 Start Opti: October 23, 2013 Surgery Date: November 14, 2013 

Most Active
Recent Topics