Swimsuit help required K-W Wellington county area

truckingbride
on 10/9/12 5:37 am - Harriston , Canada

Ladies I really need a bathing suit I have been doing aquafit since 10 days post op and mine is falling off me(size 28) and not helpful when do aquafit. I was to Penningtons today and they were 80-100.00
Addition elle are the same prices. does anyone have any brain farts where they might be cheaper?? Looking for a 24.

Monica9811
on 10/9/12 5:40 am - Peterborough, Canada
I ordered a nice plus size bathing suit off the website swimsuitsforall.com.  Their prices are quite reasonable and so is their shipping fees.  They are always running specials too once you sign up.  Good luck!

dna
on 10/9/12 6:02 am - Canada
Not to say it but WALMART !! 

I bought one there not too long ago.  Too bad you didn't live closer to me I bet I could gift you one or two.

Referral:  August 2011  Information session:  November 2011
Nut/Psych/SW: Spring 2012  Surgeon Meet:  July 6, 2012  Surgery: August 30, 2012

(deactivated member)
on 10/9/12 6:50 am - Guelph, Canada
 i have a 2 pce tankini you can have... the top is a 2X I was about a 22 when i wore it.. and the bottoms are a skirt like thing and they are a 3X so about a 24... free we can meet somewhere in the middle if you want... (I will be at st jacobs market next weekend) 
truckingbride
on 10/9/12 11:21 am - Harriston , Canada
Crappers should have posted earlier I could have came that way today...i only work weekends..can i email you some money for postage? Do you do online banking or haveyou ever used interac email money transfer... thank you for your offer id love to have the suit if your done with it..

let me know.. thanks amanda

(deactivated member)
on 10/9/12 11:26 am - Guelph, Canada
 Let me stuff it in an envelope and get a Canada post rate and we will go from there... I may have to go to Palmerston to pick up my sons girlfriend on Friday night ...how far is Harrison from Palmerston?
mermaidz
on 10/9/12 11:32 pm - Brampton, Canada
On October 9, 2012 at 6:26 PM Pacific Time, Dee S. wrote:
 Let me stuff it in an envelope and get a Canada post rate and we will go from there... I may have to go to Palmerston to pick up my sons girlfriend on Friday night ...how far is Harrison from Palmerston?
I think you can spit and hit Harriston from Palmerston.

Long ago in a life before now, I used to live in both places lol

20 minute drive.. tops..

Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.  

mermaidz
on 10/9/12 8:31 am - Brampton, Canada
I see that you live in Harriston.. if you want I can send you the one i just bought in Value Village.

I think it's a 22..maybe.. I do aquafit occasionally and the skirt flying up in my fact drives me nuts.. but I'm mostly that way anyhow lol (nuts that is)

That's right. I said it out loud lol

With our weight shifting so much, I'm not interested in spending tons of cash on clothes that aren't going to fit me in a couple of months.

Also check out eBay. Seriously you can get some decent stuff on there for reasonable prices. Bu****ch the sizing really carefully. In China, a 2X is really a size 16

Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.  

lookinginto
on 10/9/12 9:11 am
 I bought a cheapie basic black (size 24) at Zellers for about $15 on sale. However, I have to warn you that I don't like the material. They wear out a lot as the chlorine gets to them. 

If anyhone knows where to buy plus size, 100% polyester bathing suits, I would appreciate them sharing the information.  

Cuter_w_Curves
on 10/9/12 9:31 am - Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
VSG on 01/08/13
Honestly... call around to the local swim stores. Some do stock them or can order them.

Dr Sullivan VSG Jan. 8th, 2013!
  Lost 100 lbs in a year post op with a VSG. 

Most Active
Recent Topics