We want to read your posts but sometimes can't

Diminishing Dawn
on 11/3/12 1:00 am - Windsor, Canada

For those of us on phones, reading your text if it is a fancy script is virtually impossible.   

It actually hurts my eyes to make out some fonts.  So if you want more responses, please consider the

font you are using. 

Thanks

dawn

17+ years post op RNY. first year blog here or My LongTimer blog. Tummy Tuck Dr. Matic 2014 -Ohip funded panni Windsor WLS support group.message me anytime!
HW:290 LW:139 RW: 167 CW: 139

4-Jane
on 11/3/12 1:17 am - Canada

I use to really enjoy reading the posts written by one woman but am not able to without a magnifying glass so unfortunately I must skip her comments and post due to the font.  I feel left out because I do not have a full size computer

Respectfully Jane
BluIzGal
on 11/3/12 2:55 am - Canada
RNY on 07/10/12

I agree.  I only use a cell to view the site and find it very difficult to read the script or coloured font.  I automatically exit the post. 

(deactivated member)
on 11/3/12 3:05 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

I read on my blackberry and my playbook all the time and I have not come across any change in font size.  Are you reading it in mobile version or desktop version?

4-Jane
on 11/3/12 5:14 am - Canada

I would not be complaining if I was certain I could not fix it on my own so yes it does not matter which I read it in it does not become readable for me I am considering sending this concern to the forum as I want to be able to read all the posts and as far as the font mine is set at Ariel as well but I cannot change what others select .  I am happy for you guys that do not experience this problem however...&. I have begun skipping theses post as the magnifying glass is a pain in the ass

Respectfully Jane
(deactivated member)
on 11/3/12 5:39 am - Bumfuknowhere, Canada

Not sure why you are replying to me as I asked Dawn.  You can always contact OH to ask them if there is a way around it for Apple products.

ShallowGirl
on 11/3/12 3:05 am, edited 11/3/12 3:09 am - Richmond Hill, Canada
RNY on 06/22/12

So I have no idea who you are talking about with the strange script.   

EDIT - I use the desktop version and I see everyone in arial, which is what I set for my profile page.  Other than that I use HTML editor 1.  

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. Eleanor Roosevelt    

(deactivated member)
on 11/3/12 4:32 am - Guelph, Canada

i agree and I do the same as another poster and I just exit the thread which is to bad...

i view on my ipad and my lap top and can see the script font and the colours.. yes it looks pretty but its just not readable 

mermaidz
on 11/3/12 6:25 am - Brampton, Canada

I had a gal write to me and explain that she couldn't read my text because of the font so I changed it.

I had no idea it was difficult for folks to read so had she not spoken up...........

Thanks to "you"  lol

Growing old is mandatory. Growing up is optional.  

(deactivated member)
on 11/3/12 6:37 am - Peterborough, Canada
RNY on 10/19/12

I read your posts fine on my laptop (Arial) however when I am at my Mom's and use her ipad the script looks like a fancy written script. I think it might be an Apple thing.

Most Active
Recent Topics