They changed my Dr

Teresa S.
on 11/16/12 2:32 am - Waterford on, Canada

I just got a call, and they have changed my surgeon, it wont be DrHong, the one that I originally met with, it is going to be Dr Gmora, and they moved my time to the first surgery of the day, because I have a latex allergy, and he then needs to do my surgery first, she said so then I am pretty much guaranteed to be done that day.  Does anyone have any experience with Dr. Scott Gmora from St.Joe's in Hamilton??? 

Tammy G.
on 11/16/12 2:54 am - London, Canada
RNY on 01/25/12

I have heard he is great "eye candy" and nothing but very positive things!!  

Tammy 

Teresa S.
on 11/16/12 3:18 am - Waterford on, Canada

eye candy ehh....  hmm I can handle that lol

Megan M.
on 11/16/12 3:19 am - Canada
He is unbelievable. You hit the surgeon lottery jackpot! Very lucky indeed!

Had RNY surgery July 22/11, St. Joe's Hamilton, with the awesome Dr. Scott Gmora.  Had abdominoplasty August 2/13, Scarborough, with equally awesome Dr. Michael Kreidstein.

Teresa S.
on 11/16/12 3:30 am - Waterford on, Canada

glad to hear that, I am having surgery Dec 3 @ 8am, have to be to hospital by 5:45, I am going to be the first surgery of the day, glad to hear he is good  :)

GD6
on 11/16/12 6:13 am - Hamilton, Canada

He fixed my hernia and bowel obstruction a couple of weeks ago.  He's a lovely man, with a very nice bedside manner.

Yasmeen  (aka thread killer!)  

5'6.5" - HW 239.4 / SW 226.8 (Feb 5, 2010) / GW 120 (Jan 6, 2011) / LW 116.8 

Megan M.
on 11/16/12 6:55 am - Canada
Bedside manner like nothing I've ever seen. He saw me 2-3 times a day, even on Sunday, and is just so genuinely concerned for his patients. If he has a wife, she's one lucky lady.

Had RNY surgery July 22/11, St. Joe's Hamilton, with the awesome Dr. Scott Gmora.  Had abdominoplasty August 2/13, Scarborough, with equally awesome Dr. Michael Kreidstein.

msheavyhearted
on 11/16/12 11:35 pm - Marathon, ON, Canada
RNY on 02/02/12

Dr. Gmora... YUMMY!!

He's wonderful. My surgical experience was awesome and he played a huge part in that. I'm sure Dr. Hong is great, too, but consider getting Dr. Gmora as a great blessing.

Want to join the CRAZY TransCanada Challenge?? Just message me. Here's a link to the rules: http://www.obesityhelp.com/forums/on/4570778/REPOST-The-CRAZY-TransCanada-Challenge-Rules/

Most Active
Recent Topics