Got a different job.

Megan M.
on 12/4/12 3:07 am - Canada

Well, the coveted Head Secretary job at my current school failed to fulfil my dream, but I now will move to another school instead.  Will miss my current school a lot, but change is good, too.

Had RNY surgery July 22/11, St. Joe's Hamilton, with the awesome Dr. Scott Gmora.  Had abdominoplasty August 2/13, Scarborough, with equally awesome Dr. Michael Kreidstein.

Btrue2u
on 12/4/12 3:08 am - Toronto, Canada
RNY on 08/20/12

That is great news !!! CONGRATS

20AUG12-8AM SURGERY AT ST.JOES IN TORONTO  W/ DR SMITH                        

Monica M.
on 12/4/12 3:14 am - Penetanguishene, Canada

Change is good, Megan! good for you. THey'll love you wherever you go (i always loved school secretaries. They're the bomb)

Catw
on 12/4/12 3:14 am - Arnprior, Canada

Congratulations!  Don't worry about the job at your school.  Some say that the hardest thing to do is become the Head of your section.  Including the relationship with your co-workers (from experience).  It automatically puts distance between you.

Change is good, trust me!

Cathy

ToNewBeginnings
on 12/4/12 3:20 am

Yes, change is good. What prompted you to leave? Is there more opportunity at the next school?

sam1am
on 12/4/12 4:11 am

Wishing you all the best at your new school.  I'm sure they are going to love you!

Sandy                                           

"The best way to cheer yourself up is to try to cheer somebody  else up"                     

Mark Twain                                                       LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCatAnimation One      

2mar
on 12/4/12 4:14 am
RNY on 09/20/12

congrats!!! well done

Patti K.
on 12/4/12 4:39 am - Kingston On, Canada

Wish OH had a "like" button....congrats!!  Patti K.

Patm
on 12/4/12 4:56 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

Good luck with the change.

Heathergetbetter
on 12/4/12 5:07 am - Trenton, ON, Canada
RNY on 05/02/12

Wow. Some people are afraid of change, yet you seem to rush forward and embrace it.  Good for you! You are a strong woman.

Dr Ref: Sept 9th '10, Dr. Follow up (file lost in bulk transfer) Aug '11Pre-surg Asmt Ottawa: Dec 9th '11File Transf to HRH -another bulk transf Bypass class: Feb 2 '12 Surgeon Consult: Feb 8 '12    Dietician: Feb 8 '12   Soc Wrkr: Feb 8 '12 Nurse: Feb 8 '12 Internist: Mar 9 '12  Surgeon: Apr 4 '12 Opti:Apr 18 '12 SURGERY: May 2 '12    
Most Active
Recent Topics