Quick Vitamin Question

ShallowGirl
on 12/8/12 9:46 pm - Richmond Hill, Canada
RNY on 06/22/12

With taking Sucralfate 4x a day on an empty stomach + prevacid on empty stomach  + daily med + vitamins + meals

I find I have no time in the day.

I take vitamin D and calcium together with calcium foods (so that can go with meals thank goodness)

I take B12, Iron, Multivitamin, B Complex, Vitamin C together.

Is that OK?

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. Eleanor Roosevelt    

Monica M.
on 12/9/12 12:48 am - Penetanguishene, Canada

vitamin c potentiates the iron, so that's good. since there's usually iron in multivites, i say yes to that as well. and i can't speak for the vit b, but can't see a problem.

Onward and
Downward

on 12/9/12 1:23 am - Canada
RNY on 11/07/12

We were told in nutrition class that you can take the Vitamin B with anything - but don't take my word for it, double-check. :)

Referral to registry: Oct 21, 2011    Orientation (TWH): Feb 22, 2012     Surgery: Nov 7, 2012

Come to Toronto East End Coffee Nights! Click here for details.

Hanneli xoxo
on 12/9/12 2:08 am - Sudbury, Canada
RNY on 10/30/12

I take my B12 and Vitamin D with my calcium...

and my multi and vitamin C together...

I dont take B Complex?? or extra Iron..

ShallowGirl
on 12/9/12 9:56 am, edited 12/9/12 9:57 am - Richmond Hill, Canada
RNY on 06/22/12

I only got ordered to take Iron after my 3 month labs came in.

I take a B complex a couple of times a week day, but I added it myself.  You can't OD on Bs (or C), they wash out with urine.  I figured I was eating so much less wheat and bread (flour is B vitamin fortified) & carbs that I'd rather be safe than sorry.

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. Eleanor Roosevelt    

Most Active
Recent Topics