OT- Santa's presents help!!!!

RYMEBE73
on 12/15/12 11:26 am - Guelph, Canada
RNY on 06/30/15
I am in big doodoo with my younger two. They both asked Santa for a furby....I finally had enough funds to go shopping this weekend and damn if I can find even one!!!! I need a blue and orange one....someone please tell me where I can find them before the 25th?????

Moving on doesn't mean you forget about things.  It just means you have to accept what happened and continue LIVING  

HopefulBee
on 12/15/12 11:44 am - Thunder Bay, Canada
RNY on 01/18/13
Maybe try to find them online?

Referral from family doctor: April 2011

Surgery date: JAN 18, 2013 @ St Joe's Hamilton with Dr. Anvari

(deactivated member)
on 12/15/12 7:44 pm - Straford, Canada

Been there, done that!  I remember these damned things when they were smaller and they were no easier to find!  I have looked at all my usual online sites and can't find any in stock.  This is a case of paying scalper prices or finding a kind clerk in a walmart or CT or toys r us to tell you when one might show up and be there with bells on and a right elbow for anyone who gets in the way.  'Tis the season...  

Cuter_w_Curves
on 12/16/12 11:44 am - Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
VSG on 01/08/13

Ok... seriously.

Get a CSM (customer service manager) to check the inventory at Walmart.

Get Toys R US to check their computer systems for the stores around you.

Check Canadian Tire (the blue one shows online and they can check in store at stores in your area).

I am going to check my walmarts tomorrow. Just in case... I saw displays for them all through the last week and it can't hurt to look. I have a crap load near me and am in Mississauga on Tuesday.

I am in Oshawa and reserved Holiday Baribie till end of day in Markham last year. It was the only one in the province. I did it by phoning my local toys r us, etc.

You said Blue... Teal or Navy? Apparently there are both... Orange - The Red Orange one?

I went looking on ebay Canada. It sucked. I hit Ebay US... I saw this combo teal blue & orange (which allows combined shipping) http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-2012-FURBY-PHOENIX-ORANGE-TEAL-B LUE-TWO-FURBYS-TOGETHER-HOT-TOP-TOYS-/181026207782?pt=Electr onic_Battery_Windup_Toys_US&ha****em2a2600b826 - with shipping and cost of buy it now it works out to like 175$ with the expidited shipping... You are likely going to get nailed with duty... but darn it... 4-6 business days... It may just arrive in time. The guy seems to have a TON of them so if it is not the correct colour you could log in, message and hope he'd put one up with the right colour for you, click buy it now and be on it like that...

If you click reply attached to this it will email me to notify me and I will know if you manage to find them before I do, if it is navy or teal... and if you opt to do the online option.

I am totally in tune with this feeling you are having.

Shell

Dr Sullivan VSG Jan. 8th, 2013!
  Lost 100 lbs in a year post op with a VSG. 

RYMEBE73
on 12/16/12 9:47 pm - Guelph, Canada
RNY on 06/30/15

Oh wow, thank you so much!  I actually had a friend call me yesterday and found a blue one in St. Jacobs!! of all places, eh??  Anyway, I did call all toys r us, walmarts, even as seen on tv stores, and a couple stores in the US, all told me they were sold out or they only had black or white ones.  I appreciate the help immensely, I panicked!  But am happy to report, I have a blue one!  I am going to get my youngest something else he asked for as I think he's too young for the new furby this year.

Merry Christmas!!

Moving on doesn't mean you forget about things.  It just means you have to accept what happened and continue LIVING  

Cuter_w_Curves
on 12/16/12 9:50 pm - Oshawa, Ontario, Canada
VSG on 01/08/13
Awesome!!! And not at all surprused about St Jacobs. I use to clean up thjere when I was in KW...

Dr Sullivan VSG Jan. 8th, 2013!
  Lost 100 lbs in a year post op with a VSG. 

Most Active
Recent Topics