NSV - I fit into my vintage clothes

ShallowGirl
on 12/19/12 3:05 am, edited 12/19/12 3:05 am - Richmond Hill, Canada
RNY on 06/22/12

I've had these clothes forever, including some non-vintage Danier leather dresses, a black full length non-leather dominatrix dress and 2 pair of leather pants.  I wore them in my late 20's (I'm late 40's now).  Sheath dresses, so timeless style.

Fitting into the Danier dresses has been my goal.  I have 2 parties this weekend and took them out of the closet.  They both fit, once you re-ajust boobage to fit in the boobage area.  The dominatrix faux leather dress fits, and one of the 2 pair of pants.

I'm amazed and a bit shaken.  What do I aim for now?

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. Eleanor Roosevelt    

Hanneli xoxo
on 12/19/12 3:12 am - Sudbury, Canada
RNY on 10/30/12

TMI!!

nata
on 12/19/12 3:13 am - Ottawa, Canada

pictures please! wearing the dominatrix one!

Congrats!

Nata, a very happy DSer!
Starting BMI - 62, current BMI - NORMAL!!!!!.

204 pounds lost!!!!
Patm
on 12/19/12 3:21 am - Ontario, Canada
RNY on 01/20/12

That is awesome they fit. I too am not sure what I am aiming for as I near the original goal I set. I think over Christmas just not gaining!!

Monica M.
on 12/19/12 3:28 am - Penetanguishene, Canada

love IT!! Adjusting the boobage!!!

you're an idiot.

what about running? that's a good goal. Run from the couch to the bathroom and back.

Karen M.
on 12/19/12 3:32 am - Mississauga, Canada

Monica, how many times do I have to tell you that you're only supposed to run if something scary is chasing you.  And trust me, if you ever see me run, you'd better run too! LOL

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

Monica M.
on 12/19/12 3:41 am - Penetanguishene, Canada

have you met my husband? lol

(i always tell people i'm running away from my former self. that was a scary situation!!)

Karen M.
on 12/19/12 3:43 am - Mississauga, Canada

Actually, I like that!  Very good incentive, that's for sure.

Karen

Ontario Recipes Forum - http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/ontario_recipes/

ShallowGirl
on 12/19/12 3:35 am - Richmond Hill, Canada
RNY on 06/22/12

Running?  

The young EKG tech at PATTS at HRRH yesterday was funny.  He was very muscular.  I said to him, I don't just have guns, I have a gun sack.  He said I should exercise as "it's not over yet".  I said I would come back for my one year a hard body.

But running?

The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. Eleanor Roosevelt    

nata
on 12/19/12 3:52 am - Ottawa, Canada

you'll be surprised how running tightens up the buttocks, no re-adjustment needed, trust me!

Nata, a very happy DSer!
Starting BMI - 62, current BMI - NORMAL!!!!!.

204 pounds lost!!!!
Most Active
Recent Topics